Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Group customer complaints phone number

Options
  • 26-02-2013 3:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭

Just wondering is this office still opened? Anytime you ring you get that there unavailable and to try back later or write into them.

Bank of Ireland Group Customer Complaints
    If you prefer, you can take your complaint to our Group Customer Complaints. This Unit is dedicated to investigating complaints and resolving issues on your behalf.
    Over the phone: 1850 753 357
    Telephone (from abroad): +353 1 6176550
    Lines open : Mon-Fri 9am-5pm

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi harolds57,

Thanks for getting touch.

Their phone lines went down yesterday afternoon and there are engineers currently working on it. We haven't been given a timeframe but do hope to have the phones back online as soon as possible.

Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause. Is there anything we can help you with here?

Thanks
    Tara

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭harolds57

Thanks for that Tara, no its grand will wait, just checking on letter. The idea did cross my mind that maybe it was closed down due to no work load, but obviously not :-)

Hi harolds57,

You're welcome, I'll post here as soon as we've any update.

Thanks
    Tara

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭harolds57

Any update on this, seems a long time in this day and age for a phone line to be down.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,814 ✭✭✭dobsdave

I think their phone lines may be overloaded.

• Advertisement

Hi harolds57,

I contacted the unit this morning to follow up. They have advised that the line has been back in action since Wednesday morning however, there has been a few intermittent issues. I called the number myself just now and got through ok. Apologies again for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Thanks,
    Tara

Advertisement