Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Ps2?

Options
  • 26-02-2013 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭

Considering the ps4 probably wont play ps2 games and my old luanch ps2 is getting rather noisy these days I was wondering is there anywhere left to get a new ps2 before its out of stock everywhere?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

you mean ps2 and not ps3? dunno if they still sell them new so adverts is the best bet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭ussjtrunks

They seem to be about €140 new online but I can get a used one in Cork easily enough for around 40 but considering I want it to last for awhile I'll probably plumb for the new one will check xtravision etc to see if they have any left, do Gamestop do them used Id assume you'd at least get a warrenty with that?

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭bitch please

no shop will sel them off the shelf anymore ebay is your best bet

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,591 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Just get a cheap slim ps2 preowned.
    They are fairly bullet proof, unlike the original.
    Pick one up for around 30 or so, with a few cheap games as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

Pawn shops might be a good bet for one. That way you may be able to twist the dude behind the counter's arm into giving you some type of warranty.

• Advertisement
Advertisement