Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Potential Banana Skin

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

People are so uptight these day's. I got an absolute bollocking after taking a sh!t in a public park.

Well so long as you put it in the bag afterwards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,380 ✭✭✭✭Banjo String

I got given out to today at Tesco for reversing from the parent child area in my work van.

Some woman was pointing at me, and mouthing something at me, and I genuinely couldn't understand what she was trying to tell me, I actually thought she was telling me I'd a flat wheel/left a bag behind or something.
    Anyway, I stopped the van and asked her what it was she was trying to tell me?

"that place is reserved for parents with kids" she said.

The look on her face when I informed her that less than ten mins ago, I took my two year old, complete with car seat and buggy out of my van, and into my wifes car was priceless.

(I got called out to work unexpectedly, forcing me to bring the child with me, and meet my wife who was shopping)

Sometimes its best to mind your own.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,045 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

A Sober Paddy, was it a Gorilla's Choice banana you ate?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Bonkers1984

So I was walking home today, and I was eating a banana...

I threw the banana peel at the base of a tree in a small grassy area, and some old fella starts shouting at me, saying I'm littering...

But was i really littering? The peel is bio-degradable, it will break down and provide benefits to the tree...

I would never spit gum on the ground, or drop a rapper of a bag on the ground, but things like banana peel's and apple cores if thrown in a grassy area is that really littering?

Jaysus if you where any more inbred you would be a sandwich!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,513 ✭✭✭bb1234567

sh!ts biodegradable too...

Advertisement