Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm having no luck buying caps online...

• 26-02-2013 5:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,105 ✭✭✭

So let me fill you in so far: I have two Brixton Brood newsboy caps which are great, one is navy and the other is plaid. But I've since had no luck buying any more online.

I got them from a site called Urban Excess (I think - was about 2 years ago) and since then I've wanted to get more, so I have a collection. Now, Brixton do a good range, and last year I ordered an olive version of the same cap - but it was a totally different material and build (floppy rather than rigid) and was a little tighter even. Sent it back.

I tried Jaxon caps from the hatsandcaps.co.uk site, and it was the same thing, awful. Tried another flat cap from there, sent it back. And just today I got the Brixton Hooligan flat cap but it is going back too as it doesn't fit on my head.

So I'm fed up now with buying hats and sending them back. What's my solution? I guess I need to try the hats on first, but there's nowhere here that sells decent caps.

I've been into the Hat Shop, and the "old man" shops in town that sell all the tweed ones etc, but they have nothing nice and never have the sizes (I need XL or 2XL).

Advertisement