Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Church building sought

Options
  • 26-02-2013 5:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭

Hi - I'm looking for a property in the Dublin area that could be used as a church meeting place. Preferably, for €650 per month or less.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Size?

Hotels or community centres may be an option.

Some congregations share church buildings - Lesson Park I think is Methodist, but has Romanian Orthodox and another congregation also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭RATM

You can buy one in Avoca, Wicklow for a mere €60,000

http://www.daft.ie/searchsale.daft?id=531110

Otherwise I'd say hotels are your best bet, especially as they'll be willing to do a good deal if it is a weekly meeting throughout the year. They also have tea/coffee & food on site which might be a consideration.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,300 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

tmccar wrote: »
    Hi - I'm looking for a property in the Dublin area that could be used as a church meeting place. Preferably, for €650 per month or less.
    Rent a warehouse. A few churches around the place do this. The industrial places do the rent by year, though.

Advertisement