Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheap / free office space to rent in Dublin City

Options
  • 26-02-2013 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all,
    I looking for an office space in Dublin city centre or somewhere with easy commute for 2 to 3 staff. Nice & bright, internet / wifi connection service, parking available and phone & fax line service. I heard some of the property agencies do 3 or 6 months free rental offer. Any idea where I can find it? Or a low cost office for me to start up.

Any advice and tip very much appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭Peterdalkey

My guess is you are dreaming. A startup is no landlords idea of a solid covenant. You need to start looking at the incubator units around the town and see what they can offer. The Estate Agents will just run you!

Good luck

Peter

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭ontour2

If you want relatively free office space get on a Wayra, NDRC, PDC or one of the other incubator programmes.

I know start-ups that have rented offices and received 3 or 6 months rent free. This is based on signing 2 or 5 year leases. they then pay rates, utilities, fit out etc.

From your requirements parking was difficult to find in the city with smaller offices. If you want to meet your requirements without the hassle of leases, fit out etc. then you will be looking at serviced offices that include everything you want.... at a price!

Advertisement