Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Questions

Options
  • 26-02-2013 6:21pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I have a few questions hopefully you all could help with.

My 1st question is, I was off for 2 weeks sick and since I was on probation, I was not entitled to pay. I went to social with my sick certs and was told I didn't qualify as I didn't pay enough PRSI. Is there any I can do to recoup 2 weeks money, I can pay bills?

My 2nd query is, I was informed that upon being let go, I was entitled to the remainder of my pay, 2 weeks + 1 weeks pay in lieu of notice and holiday pay for 6 days. I earn about €780 a week, but was only paid €470. Nearly half a weeks pay instead of close to a months pay as outlined in my contract, my manager and by HR. Is there anything I can do, as I now can't afford rent and will have to move back home with my Fiancée?

Advertisement