Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS3/Vita Functionality & Features?

Options
  • 26-02-2013 7:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭

I'll be connecting my Vita to my PS3 for the first time later tonight. What will this allow me to do? I know there's Remote Play but upon initial connection, what features will exist?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

shuffles03 wrote: »
    I'll be connecting my Vita to my PS3 for the first time later tonight. What will this allow me to do? I know there's Remote Play but upon initial connection, what features will exist?
    You're in for disappointment I'm afraid sir

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭kristok 2

shuffles03 wrote: »

Don't bother next to noting you can do unless you fancy watching very low quality video from your ps3. Ps4 is suppose to rectify this.

Advertisement