Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arma3 Alpha Beta & Specs Requirements

• 26-02-2013 7:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭

So the Arma 3 Alpha Beta has been announced for March 5th along with the pricing for all the game types.

Arma3Specs.png

Currently building my gaming pc and this announcement has just made me want to rush it even more!!! :eek:

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Alpha next month, Beta Q2, release Q3.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Might need to get a new Graphics card for this. 580 is grand and all but I would like better. Maybe a 690

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭KilOit

ktulu123 wrote: »
    Might need to get a new Graphics card for this. 580 is grand and all but I would like better. Maybe a 690

****%20with%20money.gif?1365263233C

• Registered Users Posts: 2,720 ✭✭✭dan_ep82

The first paid bundle doesn't come with digital maps,does this mean the other maps that will ship with the game will be unavailable to us?

Edit: Seems it means a PDF style map

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭SpannerMonkey

ktulu123 wrote: »

Ya I was thinking I might have to get a second Gtx690 for my rig :-D

• Advertisement
Advertisement