Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I want loss weight

Options
  • 26-02-2013 7:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Help me.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭alan27

Simple...

1.Resistance exercise
    2.Cardiovascular exercise
    3.Calorie intake of no more than 1,000-1,200kcal
    4.Plenty of sleep/recover between sessions

Combine resistance exercise with cardiovascular exercise. Keep diet clean, which means no sweets, crisps, processed food, takeaways.

Homemade meals consisting of protein, carbohydrates and good fats (limit saturated fat) and make sure you dont go over 1200kcal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

alan27 wrote: »
    Simple...

1.Resistance exercise
    2.Cardiovascular exercise
    3.Calorie intake of no more than 1,000-1,200kcal
    4.Plenty of sleep/recover between sessions

Combine resistance exercise with cardiovascular exercise. Keep diet clean, which means no sweets, crisps, processed food, takeaways.

Homemade meals consisting of protein, carbohydrates and good fats (limit saturated fat) and make sure you dont go over 1200kcal

W.T.F :eek:

Don't eat over 1200? Are you serious? What if they are a 200lb+ man?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭RidleyRider

1200 kcals? :O

W.T.F :eek:

Don't eat over 1200? Are you serious? What if they are a 200lb+ man?

Did they say they were that weight or a man, and I am pretty sure its a woman. Average calorific intake for women is 2000, cut that down combined with exercise = weight loss.

Also same principles for men.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭RidleyRider

Yeah eat on a deficit not on the starvation!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

Sadi120 wrote: »
    Help me.

Eat less move more.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭King of Kings

Did they say they were that weight or a man, and I am pretty sure its a woman. Average calorific intake for women is 2000, cut that down combined with exercise = weight loss.

you tell 'em solider , don't let them derail your quest for forum domination.

Why assume they are a woman? Why assume that they are a small woman? Why not ask questions before jumping to conclusions?

OP: Post up your stats and your current daily eating habits.

haha. dont let me hold ye back now experts. great to comment on what I say, but not so fast on giving your own advice.

you tell 'em solider , don't let them derail your quest for forum domination.

coming from a person with that username!

• Advertisement

haha. dont let me hold ye back now experts. great to comment on what I say, but not so fast on giving your own advice.

I'm not going to give advice without knowing the persons background/lifestyle.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭yosser hughes

The OP has made very little effort with their post. I'd close the thread as they are obviously too lazy to even post any information. What do they expect?
    With that level of engagement,it's not worth a response.

So on the exercise side you wouldnt agree with resistance/cardio programme until you hear all their info. That type of training is excellent for all populations. Yes maybe the calorie intake may be a bit low compared to the traditional 1600. But I have seen women consuming 1200 from 3 balanced meals from the likes of the following.

protein:
    lean meat (chicken, turkey, beef, lamb)
    fish (also fat)
    eggs (also fat)
    seeds/nuts (also fat)

Carbohydate:
    brown rice
    brown pasta
    sweet potatoes
    oats
    fresh veg/fruit

fat:
    Olive oil cooking and dressing
    fish oil supplement

also a nice amount of fibre above.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭Burkatron

So on the exercise side you wouldnt agree with resistance/cardio programme until you hear all their info. That type of training is excellent for all populations. Yes maybe the calorie intake may be a bit low compared to the traditional 1600. But I have seen women consuming 1200 from 3 balanced meals from the likes of the following.

protein:
    lean meat (chicken, turkey, beef, lamb)
    fish (also fat)
    eggs (also fat)
    seeds/nuts (also fat)

Carbohydate:
    brown rice
    brown pasta
    sweet potatoes
    oats
    fresh veg/fruit

fat:
    Olive oil cooking and dressing
    fish oil supplement

also a nice amount of fibre above.

Just because it works for you doesn't mean it will work for everyone! Your advice isn't wrong but is slightly skewed by your reasoning!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

The OP is too lazy to make a proper thread so would be too lazy to work hard at losing weight. OP wants to be in shape but doesn't want to work for it. Disappear please OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭metamorphosis

Ridiculous thread with some ridiculous replies ... Closed!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement