Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shave or Dye

• 26-02-2013 8:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, I am in Ballincollig/Ovens area and myself, my partner and our 5 yr old son want to do a shave or dye event, however, i haven't a clue of any hairdresser that would volunteer, so , if any one knows of any, i would appreciate the info. thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Piper101

My little niece in cork is going to do it aswell and I'm sending her a set of hair chalks I bought on groupon. Might be worth a look. They're 12 different colours and look like pastels. You apparently put the colours on wet hair and seal them with a hot iron. Take a look on google images. Just if you want a temporary colour instead of shaving or permanently colouring all your heads. Best of luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭livemusic4life

I hope you've better luck than me getting info. I'm doing mine next week and still haven't found anyone :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2 lyndajacks

I know, crazy isnt it! if i get any info i'll come back and let you know, I am just going to go into the hairdressers and see, i havnt set my date yet as i'd rather have hairdresser first or i'll start panicking! I'm doing the shave, my partner will prob do a short mohawk with dye and our son will just have a wee trim too make him feel part of it, i wouldnt dare colour his, he is too young! good luck to you for nxt week!

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭livemusic4life

If i find anyone, i'll let you know, i know its easier if you do it as a group, sometimes teachers/schools will have a group. Hairdressers more likely to give a decent price if there is a few. Hardly going to do it for free.
    I think i'm just going to bleach my own and see what happens!

Advertisement