Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another Business gone

Options
  • 26-02-2013 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭**Vai**

Phoenix wrote: »
    Seems "the Clothes Line" ladies shop is having a closing down sale,yet another causality of the recession,soon there wont be any retail on main st bar pubs and fast food outlets

Thats what its mainly used for to be fair, people lunching and drinking. Anyone who opens a business on main st knows the deal, they cant compete with regard to parking etc and for as long as i can remember, places on main st have opened and shut on a regular basis.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭sashafierce

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭**Vai**

We have a few shopping centres, some business parks and a half assed main st, better than nothing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭elvis jones

Phoenix wrote: »
    Seems "the Clothes Line" ladies shop is having a closing down sale,yet another causality of the recession,soon there wont be any retail on main st bar pubs and fast food outlets

Are you talking about Portlaoise ? Just saying this as this is a Laois forum and i have no idea what town your talking about:)

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭unknowngirl!!

Awh that is so sad. Some of the women working there have been there for years. The Main Street also has that nice newsagents at the bottom of the street. I always find quirky bits in there!

• Advertisement
Advertisement