Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DJI Phantom

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 99c7076

I had a DJI f450 and have upgraded it to a TBS discovery.

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭mafiaboy

eirlink wrote: »
    Any Phantom owners on here? if so how do you like it.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1811071

Yes me

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

Yep me too.
    Wrote a little piece about it on my blog.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 damned_junkie

I don't have a phantom but I have an F550 and I have to say I love it. Very simple to set-up and has flown great from day 1. One gripe was that their gimbal and frame package didn't come with any mounting plate for the frickin' gimbal, but you kinda get used to having to do a bit of hacking in this hobby and I MacGyvered one out of a bit of PCB in a few minutes. :D

I also have to give it kudos for durability. It survived a crash into a tree at the weekend without a scratch. From what I hear the phantom is even more sturdy.

I was a bit sceptical of DJI in general before I bought it, figured they spent too much money on marketing and the product would suffer but I have to say it's a very decent piece of kit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 irishtrev1980

Please help bought a phantom 4 and pluggedcthe power lead from a phone into the back thinking that's how it
    Is charged but it's wasn't now have bleeping red light and can't nor no how to stop it

• Advertisement
Advertisement