Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[QFA] Investment Exam

Options
  • 26-02-2013 8:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello
    Does anybody have past exam papers for Investment or Savings & Investments exam.
    I have to repeat!!

Thank you
    :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32 graffikaz

Im doing the exam on 18th May and really not prepared NOTHING is going in for me and really dont want to fail and have to repeat it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13 lliu

Hi Frank, did someone send u the past exam papers? i hope you already passed your Inv exam in May this year. i just faid my investment exam in Sept, have to reapt my test in Jan 2014. any suggestion you have please? thank you.

Lucy
    Hello
    Does anybody have past exam papers for Investment or Savings & Investments exam.
    I have to repeat!!

Thank you
    :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 46 batman007

Hi,

If anyone has past papers for he QFA in investments and the QFA in life assurance I would be so grateful if you could send them my way!
    All they have on the site are sample papers and not actual papers.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭JMB88

I'm doing investments in May! Much more interesting than loans and regulations! Think there's a new syllabus since Jan! Anybody do the exam in Jan?

Advertisement