Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Average hours form???

• 26-02-2013 9:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭

I have been waiting for my jb to be sorted since January. Went in and seems they are waiting on a form back they sent my old boss on January 24th. He still hasn't filled it out.

The form asks for a record of the days and hours I worked every week for the 1.5 years I was working for him. Also asks for my wages and tax paid. I have no clue never thought to keep a record so can't even fill it out myself. I know most off peak weeks I worked 3 days most peak weeks I worked 5 or 6. I doubt that will do them tho its a bit to vague.

Anyone ever been in a situation where you need forms filled but ex boss just won't? I've emailed and rang him he never answers. No idea what I am supposed to do if he won't fill it out.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

Did you get a P60 and or a P45? when you left.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭danois

mp22 wrote: »
    Did you get a P60 and or a P45? when you left.

Eventually got an email of p45 no hard copy. Took weeks to get and no I didn't get a p60 should I have?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

danois wrote: »
    Eventually got an email of p45 no hard copy. Took weeks to get and no I didn't get a p60 should I have?
    P60's are issued in January if you were working for a few months in one year ie sept to dec you should have got a P60.

If the social are looking for how much you earned tax payed ect your P45 has all of those details.If you divide your total income for that employment (on the P45)by your hourly rate you will get the total number of hours worked,you should be able to fill in the form and be close enough. If you wish to go down that road.If you do so I would include a letter with the form explaining that your ex employer will not cooperate on the form filling and that you have filled in all the details you could.

Advertisement