Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Physio in Kilcullen area

Options
  • 26-02-2013 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi

anyone recommend a good physio in the kilcullen/newbridge area?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭TheBazman

where2go wrote: »
    Hi

anyone recommend a good physio in the kilcullen/newbridge area?
    I've used physiotherapy works in Naas but they also have, or at least had a branch in Kilcullen

• Registered Users Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭matchthis

The one that used to be in Kilcullen is either at the swans on the green or eurospar in Naas. Saw a sign recently when in traffic, but can't remember which building it was

• Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭ronnie085

K physio in newbridge are excellent, keep me on my feet for a few marathons :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

matchthis wrote: »
    The one that used to be in Kilcullen is either at the swans on the green or eurospar in Naas. Saw a sign recently when in traffic, but can't remember which building it was

I believe you are referring to Ruth Gregorys practice. She has moved to Naas but she is a chiro but i can highly recommend

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭bduffy

Leo Cluxton is based in Athgarvan (used to be in Newbridge) and is well recommended.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭westwicklow

TheBazman wrote: »
    I've used physiotherapy works in Naas but they also have, or at least had a branch in Kilcullen
    matchthis wrote: »

I've attended Physiotherapy Works but they are located in Millennium Park, Naas. It's easy to drive there and have a large free carpark. They are no longer in Kilcullen. Think they are also called David Gardiner and Associates.

Advertisement