Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Homing Pigeons?

• 26-02-2013 11:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭

Anyone on here keep homing pigeons? where would i go about getting some? would be looking for 4 or 5 to start with:D i am in the process of building an aviary for them slow process but it should be done in a few weeks:D so any advice on keeping homing pigeons would be great:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Conorjay123

Done deal does have all sorts of pigeons and doves for sale and they are very easy to keep an look great flying around the house. When you get them you will have to lock them in the aviary for four or five weeks,if not they will fly back to there previous home (homing pigeons) and they will accept most food and will also accept chicken food. My ones only eat chicken food,they just fly down and eat with the chickens. They will usually do they're own thing when it comes to breeding so you usually don't have to intervene unless give them a little extra food. So they are very easy to keep

Advertisement