Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Holy shiiiit! An ACTUAL useful Feature in new Browser Update! Unbelievable!

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 253 ✭✭theidiots

k, not that great really

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Squeaky the Squirrel

theidiots wrote: »
    k, not that great really
    gtfo-s320x319-117211.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Squeaky the Squirrel

Come on, new version every 6 weeks and they never really change a thing. Handy if you have slow internet and open lots of Tabs and one has a window that reads the headlines. I come across that alot...I do be on alot of techie/sciencey news sites.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭GreenWolfe

It's certainly much better than closing each browser tab in turn until the audio spam stops playing.

Apart from the most obvious spammy stuff, certain sites I visit either have really annoying ads or start playing videos automatically.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Love it. Occasional pain in my face hunting stupid noise tabs.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,835 ✭✭✭Torqay

Firefox, hurry up and add this.

Squeaky, hurry up and add this, this and this. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,184 ✭✭✭riclad

Download chrome,and iron browser, set one with adblocker on, or flash disabled .Also helps speed up browsing , if you are on a slow connection.
    I hate if a site just starts playing video ad ,with audio, once you go there.

Advertisement