Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone Used GetMeIn to buy tickets

Options
  • 26-02-2013 11:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭

Hi chaps,

Just wondering has used GetMeIn to buy any tickets in the past.

Is it reliable/safe?

Looking to get some tickets for Michael Buble as a birthday present for the missus and they seem to be sold out everywhere apart from there.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 504 ✭✭✭LeftBlank

They are touts. They are vaguely legitimate because (IIRC) they are owned by Ticketmaster but that's it. I don't think you would lose any money but you may end up with no tickets as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Try toutless.com

Has helped me out on many occasions, face value tickets only.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

I have used getmein and aside from the very high ticket price and high admin/postage charges it worked fine. The tickets arrived about a month in advance of the concert and they were perfectly legit.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,934 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

maximoose wrote: »
    Try toutless.com

Has helped me out on many occasions, face value tickets only.

^ ^ This, plus www.adverts.ie

Also, keep an eye on these sites in the few weeks leading up to the gigs, i'm 99% certain tickets will come up from people who can't go, and at face value.

May be different if he was only playing 1 date but as there's a stack of them ya should be grand

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭dearg lady

touting website run by ticketmaster. I wouldn't use it on principle

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭dealhunter1985

dearg lady wrote: »
    touting website run by ticketmaster. I wouldn't use it on principle

with the fees ticketmaster charge, I wouldnt call their original website anything other than touting :)

Advertisement