Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A stag at Puck

Options
  • 27-02-2013 1:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hi, I am organising my brothers stag and the plan is to go to Puck Fair for a few days. We'd like to rent a house near Killorglin with a big garden or a field attached where we could put up our tents/tipis, have BBq's and light a campfire. We don't want a campsite or somewhere too close to neighbours as we don't want to disturb anyone.
    I've looked online but can't find anything suitable. I need some local knowledge.
    Can anyone recommend such a place? I'm counting on this as I really hate the idea of option number 2 Newcastle:eek:

Comments

Would imagine there is no quiet corner around Killorglin at Puck.

But would have though the beach at Rossbeigh would be one possibility, that could be up to 10 miles from Killorglin mind.

Advertisement