Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Canceling Paypal Payments

• 27-02-2013 1:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

Hi guys, just want to get some info on paypal. The story is I'm thinking of buying tickets off a third party and they want the payment through Paypal. I'm just wondering if the tickets turn out to be fake can I cancel the payment? I was hoping to bring the tickets straight into Ticketmaster on the day I receive them in the post and if they're counterfeit to cancel.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭sandin

Blani wrote: »
    Hi guys, just want to get some info on paypal. The story is I'm thinking of buying tickets off a third party and they want the payment through Paypal. I'm just wondering if the tickets turn out to be fake can I cancel the payment? I was hoping to bring the tickets straight into Ticketmaster on the day I receive them in the post and if they're counterfeit to cancel.

Seeing as they want paypal, you can be quite happy that they are real as paypal will refund you is there is a problem.

It would be a very stupid person to take a paypal payment for a fake item due to the security features. - Proof they sold it, proof they took money for it - easy fraud case for the gardai. So I would be quite happy that the tickets are real.

Advertisement