Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tanning Accelerator

• 27-02-2013 5:05am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of any good ones, or if they're worth the money?

I use sunbeds yearly in the lead up to my holiday (no judgement please, I know the risks and use them as safely and as sparingly as possible) and am wondering if buying an accelerator would minimise the amount of time I'd need to spend on the bed.

Don't want to waste money on something that doesn't work, does anyone have any tips?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Never heard of an accelerator but the skin is "designed" to handle the sun's rays a certain way - by tanning.
    Adding chemicals to accelerate the process cannot be good, imo. And you don't know what's in it I suppose.

This made me think of a mate of mine that when we were down in the Medi he put veg oil on his skin to tan faster.
    He did.
    He kinda cooked.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,050 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

will_ferrell_sunburn.jpg?w=251&h=300

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46 Emm511

Australian Gold ones are Pretty good. Legally Dark is my favorite and is around 20euro for a bottle. Most good Tanning shops will be able to sell you sample size ones for you to try out. I also like to use a tingle cream every 4th session or so Just on my legs that I find really difficult to tan I normally use the sample size of Hot by Australian Gold

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dark Phoenix

I used to take the tony quinn beta gold tablets before going on holiday and they really worked I got a great deep tan and didnt burn (I did use sun cream). Id definately use them again.

I didnt like their ultra bronze ones though, made me feel ill!

Advertisement