Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I Phone 4 for 380e vodafone?

• 27-02-2013 5:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭

How does the i phone 4 compare to the 4s and now 5?I lost my Sony experia ray at the beach yesterday, was a great phone :(.380e for the i phone 4 sounds good to me.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,973 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

How does the i phone 4 compare to the 4s and now 5?I lost my Sony experia ray at the beach yesterday, was a great phone :(.380e for the i phone 4 sounds good to me.
    It's only €400 unlocked from Apple Store, better having one unlocked for the sake of €20

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭3DataModem

I'd pay the extra and get a 4s. Faster processor.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

You should easily pick up a 4s for that price

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭ForeverYoung90

guil wrote: »
    You should easily pick up a 4s for that price

Ok where then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Ok where then?

Adverts

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,510 ✭✭✭mcw92

Why not buy on adverts?