Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭batistuta9

kryogen wrote: »
    I don't think we should accuse him of cheating just yet lads

I don't think we are, i just said its hard to know with the prices being asked, full GW, but normally i'd see it as ott money...

Oh for sure but with a transfer like that it should really be looked into at the very least, maybe by the game world owner?

you can report the transfer on the All Transfers tab, by clicking illegal? sometimes SM stop it, other they don't

+ you were asking him to confirm he paid that much in this thread, if he were cheating he's hardy going to own up :pac:

Some people need to calm down a little with this cheating talk. At least give both clubs some time to explain themselves. He's entitled to spend his budget whatever way he likes.
    It's just a game ffs.

we weren't actually accusing him i don't think, just saying it's hard to know...

& that's pretty much the only way you can cheat in SM, loads of guys do it in the game

it's fúcking annoying, money's one of the most important things in the game & they cheat to get it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

By the way, if Liverpool fancy spending some of that easy money they should come take a look at Real Madrid :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Juventus are available for a friendly if someones looking for a match

my team Buffons off form and he need some confidence back, Franz Beckenbauer was right in calling him a pensioner judging by his performances in my last 6 games 6-8-6-5-5-6 hes conceded 10 goals in the last 3 games alone. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

By the way, if Liverpool fancy spending some of that easy money they should come take a look at Real Madrid :)

Not fair. LA Galaxy need your money. The plan to sell most of my squad and bring in younger recruits is under way.

• Advertisement

If anybody sees the Shacktar or Boca managers floating around send them Madrids way please, have business to discuss.

Also, if anybody is selling a defender, either a right back, or a centre back with a rating of 93 or over get in touch. Willing to blow the rest of my budget on one or the other :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

Bid made for Pablo Hernandez, would love to have him at Udinese :)

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Captain Morgan Freeman

batistuta9 wrote: »
    we weren't actually accusing him i don't think, just saying it's hard to know...

& that's pretty much the only way you can cheat in SM, loads of guys do it in the game

it's fúcking annoying, money's one of the most important things in the game & they cheat to get it

Well if they feel it's suspicious report it or have a word with the person who set up the league rather then speculating over it in the thread. I know id be pretty pissed off if a bunch of people started scrutinising any of my transfers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

swoody wrote: »
    Juventus are available for a friendly if someones looking for a match

my team Buffons off form and he need some confidence back, Franz Beckenbauer was right in calling him a pensioner judging by his performances in my last 6 games 6-8-6-5-5-6 hes conceded 10 goals in the last 3 games alone. :(

I'll give you a friendly if you want?

Also, if anybody is selling a defender, either a right back, or a centre back with a rating of 93 or over get in touch. Willing to blow the rest of my budget on one or the other :)

how much have you got?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Captain Morgan Freeman

DyldeBrill wrote: »
    Bid made for Pablo Hernandez, would love to have him at Udinese :)
    It's going to take more then a Spanish winger to save you from the McLaren monsoon.

steve-mcclaren.jpg

how much have you got?

That information is for a more private conversation :)

Well if they feel it's suspicious report it or have a word with the person who set up the league rather then speculating over it in the thread. I know id be pretty pissed off if a bunch of people started scrutinising any of my transfers.

it was only said it was hard to know, calm down princess

don't spend stupid money on guys like skrtel then :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

DyldeBrill wrote: »
    I'll give you a friendly if you want?
    are you Udinese? i've accepted!

That information is for a more private conversation :)

make a bid for Lahm if you want & hide the amount

make a bid for Lahm if you want & hide the amount

I don't think thats a go is it? I think I have made a couple of bids for Lahm and been countered with offers I am simply not prepared to meet, Varane wont be leaving the club, neither will Marcelo. Ill be on in a few minutes, if your online we can chat

I don't think thats a go is it? I think I have made a couple of bids for Lahm and been countered with offers I am simply not prepared to meet, Varane wont be leaving the club, neither will Marcelo. Ill be on in a few minutes, if your online we can chat

if it's enough cash i'd sell him but it'd be a lot :pac:

if it's enough cash i'd sell him but it'd be a lot :pac:

As I said, I doubt we can reach an agreement :)

I am not in a huge rush, my team is good enough as it is, I will be patient to get the player I want if I have to :)

I have a shortlist with 5 players on it. 1 of them will be mine by the end of the season anyway haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Some people need to calm down a little with this cheating talk. At least give both clubs some time to explain themselves. He's entitled to spend his budget whatever way he likes.
    It's just a game ffs.

^^This

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Nicolás OTAMENDI has completed his move to Colón from FC Porto for 11,505,100

Now, this means im going to spend big on ONE player, you've warned, so no accusations of cheating please!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Jaysus your up at at it early!!

or ye were up late ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Difference does that actually make in this game? they are both rated 90 and both valued similar in the transfer market.

Well obviously you have the younger player dor longer and he is more likley to have his ratings go up rather than down if he is approaching his prime

It's just a game ffs.

Ah hold on a sec....

Look at it from the other point of view, yes it is a game and some of us have put a lot of time and effort into it, especially when your club is broke and u have to spend a lot of time searching for the right deal.

Then out of the blue a transfer like that occurs and at the very least smells suspicious and is worth discussing!!

Nobody accused anyone of cheating, I said before and ill say it again the thought had occured to me but I'm not accusing anyone of anythin. I only ever said its worth looking into if possible.....

Look all in all I'm just trying to make the point that for the lads that have really got into the game such as myself, a transfer like that is hardd to accept on face value

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭king size mars bar

well thank god for the credit union thats all i can say (all my players now have shiney new boots, say nothing bout the fact they wont being getting paid this week!)

Bruno CESAR has completed his move to Málaga CF from Al Ahli Jeddah for 5,292,000 plus Sánchez JOAQUÍN

Hoping for big things from this player! Joaquin's boots have finally been filled!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,205 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Anyone looking for a friendly tonight will you send me a request please, Genoa in Division 4.

My previous agreement with Fenerbache sees to have fallen through.

Any other dates than tonight request away, thanks.

My big transfer seems to have hit a stumbling block :(

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »

I'm going to sayyyy.........

Chairman :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    That's cause Noonan my 32 year old 77 rated attacking midfielder laughed at your 16 million offer!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement