Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Monteiro OTAVIO has completed his move to Málaga CF from SC Internacional for 420,000

Another promising forward, I really really need to stop buying attacking players!!

Anzhi tonight at home!

I was hoping to put out the reserves but the first team have been playing so bad that I need to try out something new!

And since I have so many attack options at the min, may as well use em!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭nbar12

Anyone looking for a friendly tonight will you send me a request please, Genoa in Division 4.

My previous agreement with Fenerbache sees to have fallen through.

Any other dates than tonight request away, thanks.

sent you a request there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

If you suspect foul play, report the manager/transfer

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

I'm going to sayyyy.........

Chairman :eek:
    No, squad size issue

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

mackeire wrote: »

Too old:D

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    No, squad size issue

Too many???? Surely with all those young players its not too small?

Too many???? Surely with all those young players its not too small?

The other teams squad is too small :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

The other teams squad is too small :(

Part exchange baby!

• Advertisement

My formation/tactics have been working ok, but looking forward to testing a new one tonight in my friendly.

Damien O Grady unveils their new signing! Alcántara Thiago will join their Newcastle United squad from Barcelona for 25,000,000:D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

RE: "Cheating"

Bigger names are always going to attract bigger fees for some people. Different managers put different worths on players. Some managers are using the in-game value as a be-all-and-end-all of valuation. As someone who played FM over the last few years though, I am well used to seeing players go for well over their actual value.

Damien O Grady unveils their new signing! Alcántara Thiago will join their Newcastle United squad from Barcelona for 25,000,000:D

Better signing than Neymar IMO...

Well done!!!!

The offer for Dario DEL FABRO of Cagliari from Málaga CF has been accepted along with other club offers. Cagliari will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Yeah, the other team is Bayern though.....

Better signing than Neymar IMO...

Well done!!!!

Thanks, didn't think I would get him tbh so thanks to whoever is Barca manager

Now I have no money though:(

Well since he is on my shortlist I can see a certain player moving to porto if this mornings news feed is anything to go by!!!!!

Yeah Thiago and Isco will be a huge part of the national team when xavi and iniesta go, for sure!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Officer Giggles

Anzhi tonight at home!

I was hoping to put out the reserves but the first team have been playing so bad that I need to try out something new!

And since I have so many attack options at the min, may as well use em!

Il be trying out a new formation tonight and seeing as I don't have reserved it'll be the first team in action

Well since he is on my shortlist I can see a certain player moving to porto if this mornings news feed is anything to go by!!!!!

Yeah Thiago and Isco will be a huge part of the national team when xavi and iniesta go, for sure!!

Possibly;-)

Id say you could be right about that. You should sell me Isco to benefit the national team if they are playing with each other at club level:-D

Il be trying out a new formation tonight and seeing as I don't have reserved it'll be the first team in action

You have pm on sm

• Advertisement

Possibly;-)

Id say you could be right about that. You should sell me Isco to benefit the national team if they are playing with each other at club level:-D

Ha ha!!!!

;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

All these 25 million price tags will disappear halfway through the season when theres not much money left.
    If everyone stuck to the suggested price valuations by the game wed all be better off but those with big clubs and big value players have all the power on their valuation of players i guess

;)

Skertel part 2 on the way!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Sunderland only paid €10 million for Pandev..Kinda feel ripped off now...lol

As for cheating, who knows? Id be willing to give the benefit of the doubt to the managers for the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

ah feck the whole cheating thing!

either way the money will be put back into us managers!

DyldeBrill wrote: »
    ah feck the whole cheating thing!

either way the money will be put back into us managers!

Spoken like a true cheat...:D:D:D:D

Iniesta is only 28! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    Spoken like a true cheat...:D:D:D:D

How did you know?:eek:

Viva la Cheaters!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement