Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Officer Giggles

The match ended 0 - 0 between Málaga CF and Anzhi in their Friendly fixture.

Ruffier had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

I swear they are trying to drive me mental!

I set them up to not concede.... fine....

Then they don't score!!!!!

Arrrrggghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your bloody keeper kept you in it, I was testing out a new tactic, don't know whether to stick with it or not

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Your bloody keeper kept you in it, I was testing out a new tactic, don't know whether to stick with it or not

'I set them up to not concede.... fine....' - Didn't read that part did ya ;)

'I set them up to not concede.... fine....' - Didn't read that part did ya ;)

Going by their ratings your defenders weren't listening

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Hmm...may look at Rossi..Unless Martinez price is up for negotiation!!??

Going by their ratings your defenders weren't listening

Going by the clean sheet I'd say job well done :P

EDIT: actually, going by the ratings the whole bloody team wasn't listening!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    Hmm...may look at Rossi..Unless Martinez price is up for negotiation!!??

I think 10 is a fair price for Martinez, if he doesnt fetch 10m he stays at porto.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭nbar12

nbar12 steered Dynamo Kyiv to victory against Genoa CFC.
    Dynamo Kyiv beat Genoa CFC 4 - 2 in a thrilling Friendly encounter.
    Ameobi, Khacheridi and Noronha were amongst the goalscorers.

Came back from 2 nil down as well!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Am torn..Am after another player but the manager won't get back to me to negotiate! Have no bother with being told to f off but it's the fact i am ignored is annoying me!!..Martinez is a decent plan B thou..

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    Am torn..Am after another player but the manager won't get back to me to negotiate! Have no bother with being told to f off but it's the fact i am ignored is annoying me!!..Martinez is a decent plan B thou..

Like I pointed out earlier in this thread.....

3 days I had a bid in before I withdrew because of no answer.....

Tomorrow will be the second time it will have happened to me!!!!

Annoying to say the least :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

LA Galaxy got life under their new manager off to win. Ok he played most of his 2nd team and I played my best team but still its a start :D

• Advertisement

There are some managers that havent been on for 7-8days (ahum looking at you Anderlecht ;) )

Reganio 2 wrote: »
    LA Galaxy got life under their new manager off to win. Ok he played most of his 2nd team and I played my best team but still its a start :D

Ooi, ease off you!, like I said before, better off to let you're team get beat in the first competitive game tomorrow, then give 'em a boot up the @rse to get them focused for the season ...... but remember, loose you're first competitive game in charge ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

To Sunderland, accept or reject the bid. I made a counter offer 5 days ago, its not real time football ffs

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    There are some managers that havent been on for 7-8days (ahum looking at you Anderlecht ;) )

I know that there is a 30 day rule, but considering all the managers are part of the one site (or thread even!) I'd prefer to see the game/transfers etc going at a quick pace...

I dunno lads, for me there is a fear that waiting 10 or so days might piss some people off to the point that it could have a negative effect on how they view the game :eek:

Just taking myself for example, tomorrow will be 3 days waiting for a reply for a transfer offer, now I can't really do much else because of that, if its accepted then that is MOST of my budget gone! so basically my hands are tied until I get an answer......

Its not ideal to say the least!

To Sunderland, accept or reject the bid. I made a counter offer 5 days ago, its not real time football ffs

Maybe he's not been online..... oh wait :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Ooi, ease off you!, like I said before, better off to let you're team get beat in the first competitive game tomorrow, then give 'em a boot up the @rse to get them focused for the season ...... but remember, loose you're first competitive game in charge ;)

You will win anyway my team are dreadful.... But I refuse to take advice from someone in the same league and on the same amount of points as me :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

36cc3n.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

People sure do look for ridiculous money to part with players

Got a good one today, no names, but was inquiring about a player rated 92, was told it would cost me a player of equal rating and 30 million :)

Insane!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

The offer for Filipe SOUZA of Rio Ave from West Bromwich Albion has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours. - He's 19, rated 78, DM, M, AM (C). High hopes for this fella!! Didn't think I'd get him with Bayern sniffing around!! Cost me 300k and one of my youths

The offer for Hardy CAVERO of Colo Colo from West Bromwich Albion has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours. - 16 year old defender rated 72, my future monster defender!! Cost me 70k!!

:D:D:D:pac:

My big transfer:

After long, protracted negotiations, during which it is believed there were as many as 10 bids and counter bids made,
    Mapou YANGA-MBIWA has completed his move to FC Porto from Newcastle United for 21,000,000
    With the completion of this deal Porto have managed to snap up 2 of Newcastle United bright young starts after previously also completing the signing of Davide SANTON.

And the last of the dead wood has left he building:

Victor LUÍS has completed his move to Estudiantes from FC Porto for 2,188,000

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

kryogen wrote: »

Got a good one today, no names, but was inquiring about a player rated 92, was told it would cost me a player of equal rating and 30 million :)

Insane!
    Didnt I say 2 90+ players and 30 million?ha ha

Lads people ask for ridiculous amounts as they DON'T want too sell the players.happens in most game worlds the buyers paying over the odds. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Be easier to just say no, than looking for stupid amounts though, no?

Thu 11 April
    Newcastle United have made an offer to Anzhi for Borges WILLIAN of 21,000,000.
    Respond

Al Capwned wrote: »
    Be easier to just say no, than looking for stupid amounts though, no?

Some one might pay the stupid amount thought ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

Reganio 2 wrote: »

3rd team actually ;)

kryogen wrote: »

Insane!
    maybe they just dont want to sell him so are putting you off with insane conditions.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭TheGunns

mackeire wrote: »
    maybe they just dont want to sell him so are putting you off with insane conditions.

People offer crazy too though, I think it was in this GameWorld that someone offered me 50m for Eriksen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

TheGunns wrote: »
    People offer crazy too though, I think it was in this GameWorld that someone offered me 50m for Eriksen

Yup some people offer and some people ask for crazy amounts.part of the game is convincing felas too sell players they don't want too

As I said before.....

I once sold ozil for 80 million!!!!!!!

• Advertisement

i could have bought 20 heskeys for that!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement