Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

If he was available for loan why wasn't he on the fuping loan list, missed out there so I did

That was a pm job for sure! Good signing man!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

That was a pm job for sure! Good signing man!

It was a something-job anyway

HURRRHURRRHURRR :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Beat Madrid in a friendly yesterday, lose last two league matches with same tactics :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Beat Madrid in a friendly yesterday, lose last two league matches with same tactics :rolleyes:

To be fair, I dont think I played my proper team, and more improtantly made a balls of my in game instructions if you look at where players were playing after I made my changes :)

All over the shop!

Same again tonight, forgot to fix it (did now) and nearly cost me v AC Milan, winning comfortably 3-1, stupid subs are made and it goes 3-3, I won 4-3 in the end but that was only thanks to a missed penalty from milan.

Tactics play a huge part, getting mine wrong nearly cost me big! Thankfully i have fixed it now

Oh, and top of Division 1 baby!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

kryogen wrote: »
    To be fair, I dont think I played my proper team, and more improtantly made a balls of my in game instructions if you look at where players were playing after I made my changes :)

All over the shop!

Same again tonight, forgot to fix it (did now) and nearly cost me v AC Milan, winning comfortably 3-1, stupid subs are made and it goes 3-3, I won 4-3 in the end but that was only thanks to a missed penalty from milan.

Tactics play a huge part, getting mine wrong nearly cost me big! Thankfully i have fixed it now

Oh, and top of Division 1 baby!!

Let me have my moment man... :(

Haha I'm just bitter that I'm so low in the league now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

For anyone thats interested, Ive some youngsters available for loan:

avail_to_loan.png

If you need some new blood you have my number :) have some tasty youngsters to loan out, I dont bother putting some on the loan list though so just make a bid, or a couple for transfer too.

If I can help I will

Could be worse! Could manage Malaga!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

with inter only having 3 points from 4 games... don't think Im gonna win division 2 :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

Finally!

First win of the season for Schalke, 1-0 away to PSV. I've only scored 3 goals in 4 games, and they've all come from Farfan

However, in my other league a fellow Boardsie bet me 3-2 :mad:. I will get you back :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

steered Spartak Moskva to victory against Lyon.
    Spartak Moskva beat Lyon 1 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Hennessey had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Riise was on the scoresheet for his side.

2 players injured tho. mcgeady & hangeland.
    this is why I bought 3 players for every position ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

1 point so far dis season with a team rating of 89 in division 4?????

Hamburg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

In fairness Porto I know I had more shots but I was dominated.

Id also like to say whoever the Inter Milan manager is thanks for the heads up about recalling Rocchi from his loan... I didn't even know he was on loan. Now I have 1 decent CF and no backups, just a simple PM wouldn't have went astray. Have no money and no back up.

Reganio 2 wrote: »

Id also like to say whoever the Inter Milan manager is thanks for the heads up about recalling Rocchi from his loan... I didn't even know he was on loan. Now I have 1 decent CF and no backups, just a simple PM wouldn't have went astray. Have no money and no back up.

Best i can offer ya is viola, Fred, caballerol and hurka but they are only rated 80-83

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭nbar12

Before I viewed the match, I seen that Newcastle had a loan for a defender accepted which had me thinking I had won the match...

nbar12 steered Dynamo Kyiv to victory against Newcastle United.
    Dynamo Kyiv beat Newcastle United 3 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Gouffran scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Khacheridi and Milevskiy were also amongst the goalscorers.

Come on you Dynamo Chicken Kyiv legends

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭nbar12

1 point so far dis season with a team rating of 89 in division 4?????

Hamburg

Getting sacked in the morning...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Best i can offer ya is viola, Fred, caballerol and hurka but they are only rated 80-83

On loan? I don't mind like promise they will get first team games, just let me know which I can have :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

nbar12 wrote: »
    Before I viewed the match, I seen that Newcastle had a loan for a defender accepted which had me thinking I had won the match...

nbar12 steered Dynamo Kyiv to victory against Newcastle United.
    Dynamo Kyiv beat Newcastle United 3 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Gouffran scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Khacheridi and Milevskiy were also amongst the goalscorers.

Come on you Dynamo Chicken Kyiv legends

Knew I shouldn't have sold you gouffran:-(

I am willing to loan out a striker to you if you want, have a look. Real Madrid

The best my chairman will probably allow me to loan you would be Alex Pozuelo rated 85 can play anywhere across the front or support line

I am now waiting to speak to the managers of

Shakhtar
    Boca Juniors
    Tottenham
    Athletic Club Bibao

Any chance one or two of you could get back to me regarding some offers thanks :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

nbar12 wrote: »
    Getting sacked in the morning...

May aswell be i just cant the tactics right at all?:(
    Any help?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Any help?
    try something like this....
    4-5-1

ADLER
    Diekmeier Mancienne Westermann Jansen
    Pepe Jiracek Kacar Aogo
    Arshavin
    Matri

sub in

Rincon for Aogo
    Sinclair for Arshavin
    Badelj for Jiracek
    4-1-3-2

ADLER
    Diekmeier Mancienne Westermann Jansen
    Badelj
    Rincon Kacar Sinclair
    Pepe Matri

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Just seen that bid made for Bale :eek:

On loan? I don't mind like promise they will get first team games, just let me know which I can have :D

Take your pick, but yes it ll be on loan

IvySlayer wrote: »
    Just seen that bid made for Bale :eek:

Which one!!!!

I'd say the barca one is pretty interesting too!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭TheGunns

Just one loss, 7 points from the 4 games so pretty happy. Hopefully I can compete with the players in and around me now

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭RickyOFlaherty

danwhite88 wrote: »
    What's the story with Martin Skrtel been sent back to Liverpool after investigation. Fuming.

Sunderland manager here. Just been reading a few of the comments - needless to say, as I don't even live in Ireland, I would doubt that I could be sharing the same IP address as the Liverpool manager. Won 2-1 last night without Skrtel last night against Liverpool ... not sure if that hadn't anything to do with SM blocking the deal??

Admittedly, paying way over the odds for a CB that might be on his way out of Liverpoool ... but getting a 90+ rated player is difficult and I don't really have a squad of players to tempt any sort of player exchange.

We all have varying degrees of interest and time to spend on this game and not always in a position to respond to transfer offers immediately...

Pretty chuffed with our start to the season so far ... unbeaten since I took over. Initial ambition was to stay in the division .. but might have to scale up to being happy with a mid division placing.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Raphael WOLF has completed his move to Chivas de Guadalajara from Bremen for 2,100,000

Young back up goal keeper. That's my lot for now :)

Also had some stats upgraded overnight. Presume everyone did. One 87 down to 86. One 80 up to 83, and three 75s all up by a few points as well. Very happy with that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

Had my first loss as Pompey 4-3 to Atletico. Just signed a new LB so should stop leaking goals for the time being

• Advertisement

Raphael WOLF has completed his move to Chivas de Guadalajara from Bremen for 2,100,000

Young back up goal keeper. That's my lot for now :)

Also had some stats upgraded overnight. Presume everyone did. One 87 down to 86. One 80 up to 83, and three 75s all up by a few points as well. Very happy with that :D

Lucky you! None of mine moved.... :'(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement