Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Does it really make a difference what currency we are using?

You just bid a figure and thats it, really.

I am happy enough I kept my squad small enough in terms of high quality players who are unlikely to play more then 30-40% of the games. But if the younger/fringe guys start whinging when they would clearly not be expecting to play (just yet) in real life it could get complicated

• Registered Users Posts: 8,200 ✭✭✭batistuta9

▲▲ this!!!

I bought junoir... 19 years old... 78....... cant loan him out... bollox to be honest
    kryogen wrote: »
    It seems like an exceptionally stupid concept alright.

It might be to do with the strengths of your squad in those positions

I've 88 rated players out on loan at another club, but nearly everyone still there is 90+
    the 2 that aren't are keepers, had Butland listed for ages but he was the only backup i had, so bids couldn't have been accepted, recently singed another rated 77 or something & tried to accept a loan bid for Butland then but it was blocked, so loaned the other guy. Thats the first time i've been stopped with a player that low, so i think its position depth

tupac_healy see if you can loan these:
    SIELVA, Óscar
    TEMPERINO, Salvatore

• Registered Users Posts: 8,200 ✭✭✭batistuta9

Will a player ever want to move for any other reason than not getting enough games? Tadic and Mihaylov aren't too chuffed despite playing every minute of the league so far this season.

new contract - if they rise in rating they'll want a new contract usually soon enough after, wages are linked to rating, this is the easiest one to fix as well

being out on loan - this is usually only the guys who're rated high nearly high enough to be playing for you anyway, say your defence is all rated 88 and the guy on loan is 87

them two & not playing are the main ones, there might be another one i can't mind now.

them 2 you mention just have low morale, for some reason, it can be increased by giving them a new contract or playing them if they aren't and have a concern(not the case here) & is usually high the better the team are doing in the league too if they're high rated players of your team

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Jackson MARTÍNEZ has completed his move to ACF Fiorentina from FC Porto for 11,400,000

Dispite strong interest from a number of team, Fiorentina managed to pull off the signing of FC Porto's Jackson MARTÍNEZ

:rolleyes: looks like i didnt stick enough smilies in the origional post ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

batistuta9 wrote: »
    It might be to do with the strengths of your squad in those positions

I've 88 rated players out on loan at another club, but nearly everyone still there is 90+
    the 2 that aren't are keepers, had Butland listed for ages but he was the only backup i had, so bids couldn't have been accepted, recently singed another rated 77 or something & tried to accept a loan bid for Butland then but it was blocked, so loaned the other guy. Thats the first time i've been stopped with a player that low, so i think its position depth

tupac_healy see if you can loan these:
    SIELVA, Óscar
    TEMPERINO, Salvatore

Im sure I can loan those players but the strength in those positions theory must be wrong! I have Nilmar, Ronaldinho, Tello, Morata up front, all rated much higher than 78 so surely I should be allowd to loan out junior if I see fit?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

I am happy enough I kept my squad small enough in terms of high quality players who are unlikely to play more then 30-40% of the games. But if the younger/fringe guys start whinging when they would clearly not be expecting to play (just yet) in real life it could get complicated

just going by the skrtle deal, we are dealing in Lira :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Well, balls.

My 87 rated keeper dropped to 85 last night. Means he's now looking like a big weak link in my team, which I was trying to have at all at least 87-ish. Problem is I also don't have the money to replace him. Have a kid I got the other day at 82.

Im sure I can loan those players but the strength in those positions theory must be wrong! I have Nilmar, Ronaldinho, Tello, Morata up front, all rated much higher than 78 so surely I should be allowd to loan out junior if I see fit?

And of course just as I say that!!! Chairman all of a sudden does not have a problem loaning him out!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Donnielighto

just applied there. gremio is the only one left

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Officer Giggles

I put a bid on a player 30 hours ago and I know the manager of the club has seen it, he's been online several times in fact, either accept it counter it or reject the offer and stop ****ing around

• Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭Rafa1977

I put a bid on a player 30 hours ago and I know the manager of the club has seen it, he's been online several times in fact, either accept it counter it or reject the offer and stop ****ing around

Am sure he will defo accept it now, especially after you asking so nicely :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

MONEY MONEY MONEY!!! Finally the AI are bidding my players :D

Rafa1977 wrote: »
    Am sure he will defo accept it now, especially after you asking so nicely :D

Indeed

Indeed

It had to be said though.....

Too much of this goin on at the min, ive a bif in now 5 days? Bit crazy

when player are on but dont reply to chat is a bit annoying too, just want to know whats available and if there isnt anything I'll move on.

Looking for an AM

22-23yr @ rated 89 or higher

Or

24-27yr @ rated 90 higher

PM me on SM, I've a bit of money ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭Rafa1977

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    when player are on but dont reply to chat is a bit annoying too, just want to know whats available and if there isnt anything I'll move on.

A lot of players play in other games so you may not always get an answer straight away. Some people here are sounding like a needy girlfriend :D "Why didn't you reply to my text straight away!!!!". I know it can bit annoying alright when offers are not replied to within a day or 2 but get over it. Personally I try and reply straight as soon as I can.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »

I was watching the football but had the SM open in the background, sorry about that

• Advertisement

to be honest, now I wish none had replied .... got rejected and rejected and rejected again! :eek: and then I got rejested some more :D

anyway, the search continues:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Lads I'm on my phone most of the time and chat doesn't work on it even tho it shows us online.mail a manager if you want too contact him for certain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

do substitutions have any effect other than spare conditioning on players?

That's a bit ridiculous if the manager has been online

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

He could have deleted the message without replying too it by mistake.youd often see bids in for 10-14 days and expiring

Super Sub James Mc Carthy scores to get me a 1-0 victory. Delighted after 3 successive 1-0 losses. Slight change to the in game instructions but Club America had a man sent off shortly before I scored so hard to know

Super Sub James Mc Carthy scores to get me a 1-0 victory. Delighted after 3 successive 1-0 losses. Slight change to the in game instructions but Club America had a man sent off shortly before I scored so hard to know

For Fup Sake I thought it was a league game :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

It seems every time i bid for a player Barca bid for the same player 30 seconds later!!!!

Málaga CF beat Spartak Moskva 2 - 1 in their Friendly fixture.

Nilmar had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Chico and Cesar were amongst the goalscorers.

So yeah, won yet another friendly.....

Only thing about this win was this is the team going forward from here and the formation and tactics are what I am used to, was experimenting all along and the results were piss poor....

Not changing my attacking tactics from now on neither home nor away just going to try outscore the opposition!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement

I know different people can only offer different amounts of time on here with other things going on, but logging on once every day or even 3 at the MAX is easily done, with smart phones etc.....
    MrMac84 wrote: »
    He could have deleted the message without replying too it by mistake.youd often see bids in for 10-14 days and expiring

Again, it goes back to the managers on small budgets, 10-14 days is no good to us, say I have a 4.7 mil bid in for a player on a budget of 6 mil total, well your stuck to say the least as to what other moves you can make!!

Overall, I understand there may not be workable soloution to this but its great for venting frustration none the less :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement