Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

2-0 away win in Russia.

8 shots on target against me, 2 for me..... :)

Managerial genius :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

bah, lost 3-1. Forgot about the damn game. *sets reminder*

• Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Had better players all over the park ratings wise, not one player better than their counterpart on my team..

and I lose again. 2-1. I'm just going to play random tactics the next game as what I've been doing so far hasn't worked, even though it seems like the right tactics to use.

Also just blew my transfer budget on an attacking player who should create goals for my team, we'll see how it works out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

Had better players all over the park ratings wise, not one player better than their counterpart on my team..

and I lose again. 2-1. I'm just going to play random tactics the next game as what I've been doing so far hasn't worked, even though it seems like the right tactics to use.

Also just blew my transfer budget on an attacking player who should create goals to my team, we'll see how it works out.

Great signing, alot of clubs in for him. Hope he does well for you but not too good:D

Great signing, alot of clubs in for him. Hope he does well for you but not too good:D

I'm actually surprised he let him go, future of Chelsea right there.

Bet he'll take Torres' disease with him and be terrible for me, luck isn't with me in this game

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

I missed this .... who bought who?:confused:

nevermind ..... lost out there myself

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Also just blew my transfer budget on an attacking player who should create goals for my team, we'll see how it works out.

Yeah, familiar story here man!

I'm actually surprised he let him go, future of Chelsea right there.

Bet he'll take Torres' disease with him and be terrible for me, luck isn't with me in this game

Better hope he doesn't decide to cancel the transfer after he sees that;)

OSCAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Better hope he doesn't decide to cancel the transfer after he sees that;)

Ah that'd be bad form, once you accept you have to go through with it in my book.

On another note I'm looking for a D(C) have a budget of around 16m, more if the right player comes along. If anyone's selling let me know.

• Advertisement

Ehhhh......

Since Chelsea are signing off on deals, any chance of a reply no?

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Captain Morgan Freeman

FC Twente beat PSV 2 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.

Forlán scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Janssen was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Good win seeing as i rested a few players. Great to see Forlan get a debut goal, and getting to show Douglas what he's missing at Mclarenville. :pac:
    In the top 6 now, going to enjoy it while it lasts, top 10 is the aim for the season.

Away to league leaders Fiorentina for me next Thursday, already without the injured duo of Kolarov and Veloso so hopefully we wont end up on the wrong side of a hammering

Newcastle

It appears that i was praising the wrong player, corrected the post:

Just want to aknowledge a player, phobia, phobia @ Club America.

I asked PP, if they didnt intend my loaned out player, would they release him from his loan.

PP replied that they didnt intend to play my player but if I wanted the player back they would release him as 'he is your player'.

At the time I had, what I though was a handy budget to buy a quality player so I decided that because of the response from PP i'd let the player at PP's club.

But as the money I'm throwing at clubs for their players doesnt seem to be enough ( no wonder skertel went for 22m :eek: in the 'skittles saga';)), I've gone back and explained I'd love for the player to be release so I can sell him.

PP had released the player 2mins later ....

So, Phobia, phobia @ Club America, thanks for showing some positive sportsmanship....

Oh and ...

For Sale at Porto:
    DIEGO REYES - 20 - 85 - D,DM(C) - guide price: 6.75m -> make me an offer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Just want to aknowledge a player, Princess Petulia Pissy Pants.

I asked PPPP, if they didnt intend my loaned out player, would they release him from his loan.

PPPP replied that they didnt intend to play my player but if I wanted the player back they would release him as 'he is your player'.

At the time I had, what I though was a handy budget to buy a quality player so I decided that because of the response from PPPP i'd let the player at PPPP's club.

But as the money I'm throwing at clubs for their players doesnt seem to be enough ( no wonder skertel went for 22m :eek: in the 'skittles saga';)), I've gone back and explained I'd love for the player to be release so I can sell him.

PPPP had released the player 2mins later ....

So, Princess Petulia Pissy Pants, thanks for showing some positive sportsmanship....

Oh and ...

For Sale at Porto:
    DIEGO REYES - 20 - 85 - D,DM(C) - guide price: 6.75m -> make me an offer

Thanks so much for all the praise :)

but I'm Sao Paulo and had no such conversation with you :D:D

:o

Ooops, ok, who's Phobia, Phobia @ Club America so??

Because they deserve the praise :D

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    :o

Ooops, ok, who's Phobia, Phobia @ Club America so??

Because they deserve the praise :D

No no.. please continue :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

lol :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Officer Giggles

Quality

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

Another loss>:(

Hamburg lose 4-2 to boca juniors at home

Hamburg firmly in the drop zone of division 4 with just 1 point.

• Advertisement

Just from looking quickly at your team, your formation leaves you open and you maybe dont have strong enough players to use it properly, you are using Arshavin as a striker which is not his best position, your tactics are at odds with your formation also.

Edit:

Just try for your next game, dropping Son, playing a 4231, play Kehl and Jiracek in midfield

Pepe Arshavin Sinclair
    Matri

If you are wanting to play a counter attacking game you cant have a slow tempo and direct passing is far more effective then short passing

Forget the target man etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

Thanks will give that a try just cant get it all to click tet but early days i spose:)

Thanks will give that a try just cant get it all to click tet but early days i spose:)

Its all a bit of trial and error you know :)

All Im saying is try it, hopefully it will work a bit better for you

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭gerp99

Ger Power steered US Palermo to victory against Cruzeiro.
    US Palermo beat Cruzeiro 3 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Fred scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Mangala and Chedjou were also amongst the goalscorers

Still unbeaten so delighted, hopefully I can keep hold of the top spot :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭bazarakus

First win of the season tonite, record attendance, baZING!

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭Yurt

Another win that's 4 in 5 now and to make things better we've only conceded 1 goal in the league.Gary Cahill and Nesta look to be quite the partnership.

Celtic

1-0 win over Breman to leap them in the table. Unbeaten in 4 now with 1 loss, 3 wins and a draw :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

take back your loaned out players and sell the ones that are useless. i think you can get back scharnar from wigan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

kryogen wrote: »
    Its all a bit of trial and error you know :)

All Im saying is try it, hopefully it will work a bit better for you

This is good advice...don't have too many in game instructions either or it confuses things in my opinion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Nice 3-1 win at home to Inter. Villa with back to back wins after 3 defeats :D
    I think the only way my inter team will improve is if i quit:eek:............. or improve my tactics, still there is always the league cup game with spartak on tuesday.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement