Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭soap1978

people are crazy with club funds in this, like 69m for skrtel i mean for **** sake, i'd love to see how much money these clubs have left at the end of the season if any at all. crazy just crazy
    I dont think its real money:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭king size mars bar

soap1978 wrote: »
    I dont think its real money:confused:
    what, what do you mean its not real money, well if thats the case whos going to pay me?:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

what, what do you mean its not real money, well if thats the case whos going to pay me?:rolleyes:

All the one to me, I wouldn't be getting paid anyway with the job I'm doing at the min :D

I'd have had the oul 'vote of confidence' and all at this stage ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

just checked my team there after a 4 day absence

5-0 thrashing by Anzhi

Guidetti played as a CB haha, jaaaysis!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Officer Giggles

DyldeBrill wrote: »
    just checked my team there after a 4 day absence

5-0 thrashing by Anzhi

Guidetti played as a CB haha, jaaaysis!

I did wonder

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Rating change last night sees one of my front guys rise from 83 to 84. Being lucky with rises.

Anyone want a friendly tomorrow night? Chivas de Guadalajara.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Rating change last night sees one of my front guys rise from 83 to 84. Being lucky with rises.

Anyone want a friendly tomorrow night? Chivas de Guadalajara.

yeah, Fenerbache

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Sorry just seen I had a request from Juventus. Maybe the next friendly date?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Officer Giggles

The cup was only a distraction anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Midlife Crashes

The cup was only a distraction anyway

Kinda wanted to get knocked out.. Won 4-3 on penalties....

• Advertisement

Woo hoo!!!!!

Progressed to the next round of the cup!!!! Did not acactually play anybody, but didn't loose either!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Ronan

Anybody want to sell me a striker 90+? Budget is up to 19m for the right one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

Lost 5-4 on penalties to Dynamo Kiev, not overly bothered as I played my second side and considering my first team lost to them in the league it wasn't a bad result to get a draw

Newcastle

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Ronan wrote: »
    Anybody want to sell me a striker 90+? Budget is up to 19m for the right one.

what team are you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭Rafa1977

Kinda wanted to get knocked out.. Won 4-3 on penalties....

Yeah Losing is so coooooooooooooolllll :D

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Ronan

kryogen wrote: »
    what team are you?

It's in my sig :) Zenit

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭king size mars bar

All the one to me, I wouldn't be getting paid anyway with the job I'm doing at the min :D

I'd have had the oul 'vote of confidence' and all at this stage ;)
    o no that aint good:(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Will listen to offers on all of my players, need to get rid of some deadweight

PSV

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Why did people not want to go through in the cup? Either way I am through after a 1-0 win over PSG.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Will listen to offers on all of my players, need to get rid of some deadweight

PSV

had a look :cool:

• Advertisement

kryogen wrote: »
    what team are you?

I've 14 mil burnig a hole, willing to blow the entire lot on one player!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭nua domhan

Another nice litte ratings jump. 10k to 210k in one go!! :D:D:D

249748.png

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    had a look :cool:

Yeah just saw it there, I've already had a better offer for Mertens but you can have him if you match it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Yeah just saw it there, I've already had a better offer for Mertens but you can have him if you match it.

The operative word there is 'had' ... my bid is current ... ;) ...lets negotiate some more

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    The operative word there is 'had' ... my bid is current ... ;) ...lets negotiate some more

He's a machine, 13 goals in 19 games this season with a load of assists, regular for Belgium. I can see him going to 92 maybe soon enough. Can't be pushed letting him go for less than 18 mil really.

And I've already promised Williams to another manager for almost double your offer if I want to sell :pac: you need more cash man! :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

WilcoOut wrote: »
    could i suggest the Mods create a separate spot for us?

we could have a thread for each individual division, one for transfer discussion, one for game result discussion etc

just there so much going on in this thread its hard to follow conversations and issues

anyone?

The idea is to try and get the Trophy Manager sub-form changed into a Soccer Manager sub-forum due to the interest that has been shown and the lack for Trophy manager.

Shall update you on the situation and hopefully interest keeps drumming up.

Decided to throw 11 bids in before I hit the bed! Make for interesting reading in the morning!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Decided to throw 11 bids in before I hit the bed! Make for interesting reading in the morning!!!!!

If you have the same luck as me you will have 0 reply's!!:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭The Internet

He's a machine, 13 goals in 19 games this season with a load of assists, regular for Belgium. I can see him going to 92 maybe soon enough. Can't be pushed letting him go for less than 18 mil really.

And I've already promised Williams to another manager for almost double your offer if I want to sell :pac: you need more cash man! :D

No chance of him reaching 92 in the near future, he won't even get 91 unless he moves to a bigger team and keeps up his current form

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭The Internet

If anyone has a bid in on a Roma player it will be next week before you hear back about it, I've had to block myself from SM until I get my exams finished

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement