Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

I'll make all offers public for Jovetic at 10...

It's like Oscar night!!:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Wasn't planning on selling Jovetic but seeing as 4 managers have messaged me I'm willing to sell him.... If anyone wants to bid I'll make a decision at midnight
    Maldjd23 wrote: »
    Offers coming in thick and fast for Hamsik..Tempted i have to say...

Have had offers on James Rodriquez since the game started, ... no one has tempted me ...yet! :D

Too good to let go!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Nolars

nua domhan wrote: »
    Shouldn't be, maybe cause Marseille had offered me a game wouldn't accept any others?

I'll see ya saturday so. Red or White wine?

Either whatever ya's can afford over there :D

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Midlife Crashes

Hoping that my players progress as well in real life as they do in Fifa 13

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

pepper180 wrote: »
    Is there any unmanaged teams? My brother wants to sign! He signed for Basal but just got rejected for some reason!

I rejected him as there is only 1 unmanaged team and a person wants that..ask him too mail me here and ill offer him the next club

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Am I the only one who thinks it's a bit unfair that a guy can swap teams, so if I destroy my team sell all the players and then take over another team it's ok. Not saying he destroyed the team or anything but I don't see why someone should be able to leave the team. Also Basel has been available for the past week or so, has the bordeaux manager spent all his money in that time... Sold all his players. It just seems a bit silly.

Also what about the guy who posted saying he applied for the Basel job does he know get offered the open job. Just seems a bit mad.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

My Fenerbache got a 2-2 draw vs juventus

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

The match ended 2 - 2 between Málaga CF and Bordeaux in their Friendly fixture.

Isco and Tello were amongst the goalscorers.

Im happy enough that we are good going forward but another 2 late goals! Seem ro be lacking a killer instinct!!!!!

Important game away tomorrow night!

Home to Porto is gonna be tough for my Fenerbache side.

Hope Newcastle get something away to Fiorentina and then I may go top

Reganio 2 wrote: »
    Am I the only one who thinks it's a bit unfair that a guy can swap teams, so if I destroy my team sell all the players and then take over another team it's ok. Not saying he destroyed the team or anything but I don't see why someone should be able to leave the team. Also Basel has been available for the past week or so, has the bordeaux manager spent all his money in that time... Sold all his players. It just seems a bit silly.

Also what about the guy who posted saying he applied for the Basel job does he know get offered the open job. Just seems a bit mad.
    People swap teams in the game all the time...no one knows when a team will come free and ill decide who gets what team if more then one manager applys.if say the barca manager quit in the morning do you think it's fair a new player get them or I give players with in this game world an opportunity too manage one of the best teams in the game?i think it's only fair the long serving managers get that chance and then new players start at their old clubs too continue the building job!

• Advertisement

Forgot about this
    For some reason I see Newcastle as my biggest rival..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

MrMac84 wrote: »
    People swap teams in the game all the time...no one knows when a team will come free and ill decide who gets what team if more then one manager applys.if say the barca manager quit in the morning do you think it's fair a new player get them or I give players with in this game world an opportunity too manage one of the best teams in the game?i think it's only fair the long serving managers get that chance and then new players start at their old clubs too continue the building job!
    I get where you are coming from but I don't see why it works that way basically getting a better team while their team isn't do well. I do understand what you mean though.

Reganio 2 wrote: »
    I get where you are coming from but I don't see why it works that way basically getting a better team while their team isn't do well. I do understand what you mean though.

But there team could be too of division 3 and unbeaten and the opertumity too manage barca comes along most players wouldn't say mo

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS916CN9xbtinsfhbA3o8TY6STFIdUt0ZzWed0PZipd_porhM7mvw vs images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTqIpGK2K783CmVkdqGm4lD_9WmU1EURTrtD5unF9li1MDdAdQ7

The mighty Fiorentina go in to the game with a near perfect record of 4 wins and 1 draw and currently sit in third ..
    Minnows Newcastle sit in a paltry third and should be low on confidence following a midweek defeat to Dynamo Kyiv...

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭RebelSoul

Hey I just applied for the FC Basel post, if its still available.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

Damien O Grady steered Newcastle United to victory against West Bromwich Albion.
    Newcastle United beat West Bromwich Albion 2 - 0 in their Friendly fixture.
    Smalling scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Neymar was also on the scoresheet for his side

Forgot about this
    For some reason I see Newcastle as my biggest rival..
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS916CN9xbtinsfhbA3o8TY6STFIdUt0ZzWed0PZipd_porhM7mvw vs images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTqIpGK2K783CmVkdqGm4lD_9WmU1EURTrtD5unF9li1MDdAdQ7

The mighty Fiorentina go in to the game with a near perfect record of 4 wins and 1 draw and currently sit in third ..
    Minnows Newcastle sit in a paltry third and should be low on confidence following a midweek defeat to Dynamo Kyiv...

Just looked at my fixtures and my next four games are Fiorentina(1st), Fenerbache(2nd), Leverkusen(4th) and Zenit(5th):eek:

Squeaky bum time as Fergie would say

My next 4 games are Porto, Newcastle, Ajax and Udinese.

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭king size mars bar

Just looked at my fixtures and my next four games are Fiorentina(1st), Fenerbache(2nd), Leverkusen(4th) and Zenit(5th):eek:

Squeaky bum time as Fergie would say
    dont worry i'll be gentle with my Leverkusen!:)

My next 4 games are Porto, Newcastle, Ajax and Udinese.

4 wins from that surely???;)

• Advertisement

dont worry i'll be gentle with my Leverkusen!:)

Ya right, think I will have to try and win my home games and rest my players in the away games against Fiorentina and Zenit

4 wins from that surely???;)

Hmmm, Perhaps if Elding and my odd tactics do their bit :p

Is it 3 get relegated and 3 get promoted?

Is it 3 get relegated and 3 get promoted?

Yep. So long as I never drop out of the playoff spot I'm happy....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

...Who wins!!???:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

have to rest a lot of main team for league mach tomorrow as most have conditioning in 70s?
    anyone else having to rest players?

The winner of Jovetic is ....Porto..

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

have to rest a lot of main team for league mach tomorrow as most have conditioning in 70s?
    anyone else having to rest players?

Had a bye in the cup myself, so nope :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Armin HODŽIĆ has completed his move to Málaga CF from FK Željezničar for 800,000

Another one for the future!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement