Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Málaga CF slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat to Palmeiras in their Division 4 fixture.

Morata was on the scoresheet for his side.

Ok, I admit, I'm starting to get slightly pissed off now at this stage, yet again I had the better players, set out my stall to counter attack as I was away from home and still lost......

Not happy

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Captain Morgan Freeman

3rd in the league and now 5 games unbeaten.
    The Twente train rolls on.

mcclaren_790724c.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Málaga CF slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat to Palmeiras in their Division 4 fixture.

Morata was on the scoresheet for his side.

Ok, I admit, I'm starting to get slightly pissed off now at this stage, yet again I had the better players, set out my stall to counter attack as I was away from home and still lost......

Not happy

I set my team to counter your tactic. I seen you would be playing 4-4-2 so I just packed my midfield.

I think the 61% possession won it for me. But I do agree that teams with better players should be doing bit better. This game seems to rely a lot on tactics.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Midlife Crashes

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Eddy Mac steered Dortmund to victory against fierce rivals B.
    Munich.
    Dortmund beat B.
    Munich 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Schmelzer scored the winner for Dortmund and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    After their result against B. Munich, Dortmund are now unbeaten in 6 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

I'm dreading the day a message doesn't come up telling me i've set a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Sunderland 3 Manchester United 2

• Advertisement

Chelsea 0 Porthsmouth 1

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Captain Morgan Freeman

I find the match ratings to be a bit odd sometimes. Last week Tadic got two assists for me and got a rating of 6. This week Gomez got 2 assists and got a rating of 5. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Shocker..... 3-0 home defeat to the bottom team in the division.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Officer Giggles

3rd in the league and now 5 games unbeaten.
    The Twente train rolls on.

mcclaren_790724c.jpg

I got beaten......again!!!

Hmmm tactics might need changing

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Ronan

Grrrr Stoooopid Work! Got back late and didn't get to do my team properly - Lost 5-2.

• Advertisement

Ronan wrote: »
    Grrrr Stoooopid Work! Got back late and didn't get to do my team properly - Lost 5-2.

You can set your team the night before

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Ronan

MrMac84 wrote: »
    You can set your team the night before

Yeah I know, I forgot but thought no bother I'll do it when I get home.
    Lesson Learned there :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Midlife Crashes

earned a draw with ACF Fiorentina against Newcastle United.The match ended 0 - 0 between ACF Fiorentina and Newcastle United in their Division 2 fixture.
    Viviano had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    spacer.gif
    For some reason most my players were around 85 % fitness even though I rested them midweek.....

Good game Newcastle....

• Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Because if all the interest I've decided to sell

MERTENS 25 AM 90

Current offer is 20 million will accept highest offer at 10pm.

If anyone who wants Mertens and hasn't put a bid in yet message me, I'm accepting the best offer in about an hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

earned a draw with ACF Fiorentina against Newcastle United.The match ended 0 - 0 between ACF Fiorentina and Newcastle United in their Division 2 fixture.
    spacer.gif
    For some reason most my players were around 85 % fitness even though I rested them midweek.....

Good game Newcastle....

Bet ye're both glad I (struggled but) held Fenerbache to a draw too :rolleyes:

wasnt too happy at first but ... the turkish lads are 2nd in the table, so happyall considered

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Example attached, barca player loaned to schalke, yet schalke are controling negotiations
    Did you try to bid on him? Because I [Schalke] never got any notification

Plus, I wouldn't sell him; I need him :D

In other news, I bet Aston Villa 1-0 at home, extending my streak to 3 wins in a row

P.S. In my other league, I won my match 5-3, with all my goals coming from free kicks :D 3 direct for a David Villa hattrick, and two headers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭WilcoOut

Lionel MESSI is now suspended for 3 games after being sent off

its all over lads!

messi gettin a straight red and cesc playin a 4?

joke of a game

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

WilcoOut wrote: »
    Lionel MESSI is now suspended for 3 games after being sent off

its all over lads!
    I'll buy him, take the deadwood off your hands :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

spacer.gif

Good game Newcastle....

Im happy with a point especially with Fenerbache and Leverkusen only drawing as well. Seemed an even game, your keeper got motm and I had Willian sent off so 3 games out for him unfortunately and 3 important games at that

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Bet ye're both glad I (struggled but) held Fenerbache to a draw too :rolleyes:

wasnt too happy at first but ... the turkish lads are 2nd in the table, so happyall considered

The stats suggest I was the better team. Disappointed I couldn't capitalize on Fiorentina dropping points, but after all its a marathon,not a sprint

• Advertisement

The stats suggest I was the better team. Disappointed I couldn't capitalize on Fiorentina dropping points, but after all its a marathon,not a sprint

Alot of people forget that!

by far ... need to look at my tactics gain I'd say :(

how come you didnt play P AUBAMEYANG?

by far ... need to look at my tactics gain I'd say :(

how come you didnt play P AUBAMEYANG?

I like Elding :p

Not sure what my strongest 11 is either

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Good thing it is or i would be out the gap already!

Look, Malaga can't physically sink any further (its not possible!!!!!) So only way is up!!!!!!!

Ha ha!!!! One 91 player and 3 90 rated players ina division 4 team and rooted to the bottom!!!!

Someone out there has a sence of humour!

I like Elding :p

Not sure what my strongest 11 is either

you prefer a 72 rated FC to a 89 rated FC? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Good thing it is or i would be out the gap already!

Look, Malaga can't physically sink any further (its not possible!!!!!) So only way is up!!!!!!!

Ha ha!!!! One 91 player and 3 90 rated players ina division 4 team and rooted to the bottom!!!!

Someone out there has a sence of humour!

I think your team could be too good for that league, if you send Isco my way you might start winning. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

ssssshhhhhhh....I play him next

ya but its Elding! Elding nearly always scores!

ya but its Elding! Elding nearly always scores!

As the 'friendly' bouncers security staff:cool: at many a nightclub would say ... "Not tonight":D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭WilcoOut

all my players playing for BARCELONA B are on LOAN!!!

withdraw all bids please, i have accepted none of tme

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement