Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Billel OMRANI has completed his move to Chivas de Guadalajara from Marseille for 1,000,000

Young striker. My attempt at a long term investment :P Had a spare million thanks to ticket sales so thought I'd go for him :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

IvySlayer wrote: »
    All mine worked after putting the lowest price!

I set reasonable prices on mine and AI clubs offered the chairmans value then

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

All mine worked after putting the lowest price!

The opposing club with bid the players value, no more no less, no negotiation either

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Anyone want a friendly tonight? Will play babies/fringe players

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Anyone want a friendly tonight? Will play babies/fringe players

I will.dortmund

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

MrMac84 wrote: »
    I will.dortmund

Seems like you already have a friendly

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Eh....

Barca, if your online soon you need to let me know! Just leave me a message over on SM & we can talk!

It HAS to be soon (with the next 24 hours!!!!)

EDIT: PM sent over on SM

Eh....

Barca, if your online soon you need to let me know! Just leave me a message over on SM & we can talk!

It HAS to be soon (with the next 24 hours!!!!)

EDIT: PM sent over on SM

Cant believe that deal for messi has finally been done :D

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Cant believe that deal for messi has finally been done :D

Messi + 250mil for Isco, but don't tell anyone yet, I wanna keep it quiet :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,200 ✭✭✭batistuta9

I set reasonable prices on mine and AI clubs offered the chairmans value then

yeah if you transfer list them, the other clubs won't bid much above the players value

but at times even though they aren't listed, the players club will make an offer for them of a good bit above their value, what might be the value at that club

• Advertisement

batistuta9 wrote: »
    yeah if you transfer list them, the other clubs won't bid much above the players value

but at times even though they aren't listed, the players club will make an offer for them of a good bit above their value, what might be the value at that club

Yeah this has happened in my other game world, actually now I think of it it may well have been an unmanaged Real club that bought Ozil for 80

BARCA!!!!!!!!!

Wake up!!!! I'm in the chat and sent you a message!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BARCA!!!!!!!!!

Wake up!!!! I'm in the chat and sent you a message!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

second thought on the Messi deal I'd say ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

If anyone wants a friendly add me PSV.

The team I was supposed to be playing pulled out for some reason.

Málaga CF beat AC Milan 2 - 1 in their Friendly fixture.

Ronaldinho scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Tello was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Manager Healy was quick to point out that his assistant manager had played a vital role in the teams turnaround in fortune following recent poor results & pleaded with the fans for time to win them around!

Changes are coming in Malaga!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Fenerbache 1-1 Chivas

Feck this game.

Random tactics it is

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Feck this game.

Random tactics it is

Yes! Finally someone agrees with random tactics! :D

Yes! Finally someone agrees with random tactics! :D

I can't deal with it anymore, hours of tactical consideration just to get smashed in my last 6 games.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Nolars

Yea seems pointless actually setting up a formation and your team the way you want them to play. next time i might jsut try a random formation like set my center back to be target man or something.

• Advertisement

I can't deal with it anymore, hours of tactical consideration just to get smashed in my last 6 games.

Sounds like you could do with the same words of wisdom I got! Basicaly man dont overthink it and set your team up to play to the stengths of the players you have not to what you think they should be doing!

Of course frendlies mean nothing, all well and good winning tonight but if I draw or loose tomorrow night its feck all good to me!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

i had Barzagli on freekicks/corners/penalties/playmaker and target man against liverpool in my last league match and he set the goal which won me the game....Genius!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

Damien O Grady steered Newcastle United to victory against Juventus.
    Newcastle United beat Juventus 2 - 1 in their Friendly fixture.
    Neymar had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Michu was on the scoresheet for his side

Damien O Grady steered Newcastle United to victory against Juventus.
    Newcastle United beat Juventus 2 - 1 in their Friendly fixture.
    Neymar had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Michu was on the scoresheet for his side
    you forgot to mention Juventus took the lead and where all over you, then had Pirlo sent off after 33 minutes......then you only scored 2 late goals to win.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

swoody wrote: »
    you forgot to mention Juventus took the lead and where all over you, then had Pirlo sent off after 33 minutes......then you only scored 2 late goals to win.

That wasnt in the match report:P

8 wins from 8 against division one teams:D

I've a bid in on a Spurs player and the manager hasn't been on in nearly 9 days!

If it goes another few I think he should be taken out of the job if there's not been any contact, I have dibs on the manager spot please MrMac :P

I've a bid in on a Spurs player and the manager hasn't been on in nearly 9 days!

If it goes another few I think he should be taken out of the job if there's not been any contact, I have dibs on the manager spot please MrMac :P

I went looking else where,

had offer on dembele ... dropped the offer and got jovetic, had offer on kaboul ... went and bought a promising AMRL and DRC instead...

so, after a mis-hap with our fireplace resulting in the downstair of the house filling with smoke(and suth), and the subsequent clean up, I find out I lost my friendly ...

Mr Freeze was unable to prevent a FC Porto defeat to US Palermo.
    FC Porto slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat to US Palermo in their Friendly fixture.
    Sandro was on the scoresheet for his side.

and not one mention of my 92 rated fwd, mr Dzeko, in the match report.

must have a read of older match reports, to see if he's pulling his weight or not

I went looking else where,

had offer on dembele ... dropped the offer and got jovetic, had offer on kaboul ... went and bought a promising AMRL and DRC instead...

Yeah I'll probably do that myself, just thought I'd bring it up.

Fair enough if you can only log on once a week or something if work gets in the way, but it only takes 5 minutes to log on look at offers, fix team and that's it. He's missed around 4 matches as well. I'll happily take the Spurs job and be active at least once or twice a day.

• Advertisement

Yeah I'll probably do that myself, just thought I'd bring it up.

Fair enough if you can only log on once a week or something if work gets in the way, but it only takes 5 minutes to log on look at offers, fix team and that's it. He's missed around 4 matches as well. I'll happily take the Spurs job and be active at least once or twice a day.
    Schalke might do a deal with you for Kyriakos Papadopoulos rumour has it both manc clubs want him so he'll increase to 90+ for sure

i'm not Schalke btw

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement