Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭king size mars bar

a 2-1 win away to ac milan in the sheild tonight, happy with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

a 2-1 win away to ac milan in the sheild tonight, happy with that.
    i should have an easy 2nd round match so.... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭king size mars bar

swoody wrote: »
    i should have an easy 2nd round match so.... :D
    cheeky:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

prices wanted for some players has gone ludacris someone had to pay 34million to psg for moura???

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭nua domhan

nbar12 wrote: »
    somebody take yoan gouffran off me, he's such a moany bollocks, I've played him even though his latest ratings have been 5 and morale 55%...take him off my hands for a bargain!

I'll take a look at him after the transfer ban. To be honest he's not going the ratings direction I like for a 26 yr old!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

prices wanted for some players has gone ludacris someone had to pay 34million to psg for moura???

The game world is insane for transfers, just say no like

I bid 25 mil for a player (rated 92) I get told I can have him for Ronaldo and someone else (both over 92, Ronaldo considerably!)

Idiotic tbh

Im gonna start trolling soon actually

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

kryogen wrote: »

I bid 25 mil for a player (rated 92) I get told I can have him for Ronaldo and someone else (both over 92, Ronaldo considerably!)

Idiotic tbh

Ya its gone silly to be honest players valued at 10million and people wanting 30millon etc?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Lads, as the game goes on it'll be get harder to come across 90+ players, people either want outrageous money or to keep them. I can understand both considering I have just one 90 rated player. People have bid pretty high for Ganso but to me he's worth more if I keep him and win or keep him and let his rating rise. Anyway, my point is if your not happy with the transfer fee then don't pay it, simple as

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Ya its gone silly to be honest players valued at 10million and people wanting 30millon etc?

In fairness if you make a offer on someone not transfer listed your gonna have to pay over the odds.

Which I think is fair TBH... Why should I sell you my star player at face value when I didn't want to sell him in the first place.

i must be the only person not buying 90+ players :cool:

• Advertisement

swoody wrote: »
    i must be the only person not buying 90+ players :cool:

I am always on the look out for risers and young players with potential, but I am literally one signing away from having my perfect first choice XI.

One defender, either a rb or a cb with a rating of 94+ and I would be delighted, have not bought anybody over 90 yet actually, maybe one player in fact, and he was to be used as back up whenever I do get my hands on this one player

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

I just put my players to 'unavailable for transfer' so now people know i do not want to sell and would have to offer big money to make me change my mind... Tons of people want Rodriquez, but his ratings are only going to go one way so why should i sell at face value or even double yhat?

On him btw, think my chairman values him at 18m while his value is 12m, i think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭Rafa1977

Nobody forced Napoli to pay 34 million!!! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

What big name star can I get for 19.5M?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

It's human nature if someone is going too sell a 90+ player that there going too want 2 90+ players in return

I'm not saying its right but if you REALLY want the player you'll part with anything too get him

Eddy Mac steered Dortmund to victory against Standard Liège.
    Dortmund outclassed Standard Liège and beat them 3 - 0 in their The Boards.ie League Shield Round 1 fixture.
    Schieber scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Atsu was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Doesnt make much sense, why would I part with a 98 player and a 92 player for a 92 player?

As soon as I get that 92 player I then have to try replace another 92 player and a 98 player! Nuts.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

Looks like fergies comments about Jones has got a few clubs interested

Doesnt make much sense, why would I part with a 98 player and a 92 player for a 92 player?

As soon as I get that 92 player I then have to try replace another 92 player and a 98 player! Nuts.

No no i don't mean you and Ronaldo.

Say Marco rues from my team who people want well I ask for 2 90-92 players in return 😊

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Jones has had 8 or 9 clubs after him since I joined :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Not me! I was after him way before that!!!! He is the defender I was quoted 50mil for!!!

Was going to sell toulalon and would have had almost 30mil to spend on 1 player, until I got the price that is!

Woo hoo!!!!

Got a player ratings change today! Oh wait... it went down, of course!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,200 ✭✭✭batistuta9

Idiotic tbh

That was me (bayern), you bid for Martinez. I don't want to sell but for that you can have him

Whats the point in saying no as another offer will come in again soon after, like barca does with bale all the time

The crazy offer should put you off for good or if you really want him you'll accept it - simple

So now you'll know not to bid again :)
    + you should know this anyway from our messages about lahm & when I'd be willing to sell players

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Woo hoo!!!!

Got a player ratings change today! Oh wait... it went down, of course!

One of my talents went from 77 to 78, was hoping for better really

batistuta9 wrote: »

Whats the point in saying no as another offer will come in again soon after

Hence... 'unavailable to transfer'

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

I have sold all my players for fair prices but i can't and won't complain when PSG ask mad money for Moura. He didn't want to sell much like all the other star players i bid on. Everyone knows at this stage to secure a top player you will pay a fortune and tbh who will they replace him with?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,200 ✭✭✭batistuta9

Hence... 'unavailable to transfer'

tumblr_inline_ml3l6ub3Z11qz4rgp.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Nolars

This game is actually a joke.. Zenit 2 men sent off in the first half and they manage to score another goal and have 56% possession against 11 men away from home.

if anyone wants a friendly i'm available - Juventus

• Advertisement

I'm playing shanghai shenua...well the kids are ha ha!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement