Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

I feel like I've been shafted...
    How come some people get drafted to the 2nd round of the shield without playing a 1st game BUT some of us have to play their 1st game?
    why?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

pepper180 wrote: »
    How come some people get drafted to the 2nd round of the shield without playing a 1st game BUT some of us have to play their 1st game?
    why?

I honestly don't mind the extra game, can use my youths/back up players. It's a test of squad rotation. I just noticed I got a bye for the Cup and played the first round of the League Shield.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Genoa CFC tonight... Should be fun :o

IvySlayer wrote: »
    I honestly don't mind the extra game, can use my youths/back up players. It's a test of squad rotation. I just noticed I got a bye for the Cup and played the first round of the League Shield.

True.. but when a Division 4 side, plays against a Division 1 team (Dortmund), youths and back up players can't be played without losing 3-0 (like I did) :P

True.. but when a Division 4 side, plays against a Division 1 team (Dortmund), youths and back up players can't be played without losing 3-0 (like I did) :P

Division 4 side aren't meant to win the Cup... ITS A CONSPIRACY (- -)

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Really excited about tonight since porto kicked my ass!!!!

I'm fully expecting my first win! Its long overdue!!!!!!

There's a real lack of loan talent.... Div1 teams need to pull the finger out :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    There's a real lack of loan talent.... Div1 teams need to pull the finger out :D
    what are you looking for.....?

swoody wrote: »
    what are you looking for.....?

RB or ST 87 or above :o
    Doubt Chairman's would loan them out though.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Take a look at porto for a FC @ 87

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,200 ✭✭✭batistuta9

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    whats the story with sevilla trying to loan a ton of my youths and then not being able to due to numbers already loaned?

you can only have 3 players on loan

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    whats the story with sevilla trying to loan a ton of my youths and then not being able to due to numbers already loaned?

Same here... I'm guessing since the AI has taken over it's gone a bit stupid.

I've sent MrMac84 a pm about someone taking over the club. So it should be fixed soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭soap1978

why?
    you sound like a liverpool fan:D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

3rd place Fenerbache are at home to 8th place Ajax,

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭nua domhan

What the F**k Sevilla;

The loan deal for Joel POHJANPALO has collapsed as Sevilla already have the 3 maximum number of loan players.

The loan deal for Nikola JANKOVIĆ has collapsed as Sevilla already have the 3 maximum number of loan players.

The loan deal for Guangjun YIN has collapsed as Sevilla already have the 3 maximum number of loan players.

The loan deal for Bayron CHARRIA has collapsed as Sevilla already have the 3 maximum number of loan players.

The loan deal for Luis VALENCIA has collapsed as Sevilla already have the 3 maximum number of loan players.

The loan deal for Hugo CABRERA has collapsed as Sevilla already have the 3 maximum number of loan players.

The loan deal for Giuseppe DE LUCA has collapsed as Sevilla already have the 3 maximum number of loan players.

The loan deal for Haiqing CAO has collapsed as Sevilla already have the 3 maximum number of loan players.

The loan deal for Xuebin ZHAO has collapsed as Sevilla already have the 3 maximum number of loan players.

The loan deal for Fjalar Örn SIGURÐSSON has collapsed as Sevilla already have the 3 maximum number of loan players.

The loan deal for Jack DOHERTY has collapsed as Sevilla already have the 3 maximum number of loan players.

The loan deal for Wilder CARTAGENA has collapsed as Sevilla already have the 3 maximum number of loan players.

The loan deal for Sean GUERINS has collapsed as Sevilla already have the 3 maximum number of loan players.

The loan deal for Alex HARRIS has collapsed as Sevilla already have the 3 maximum number of loan players.

The loan deal for Mateo BIOJÓ has collapsed as Sevilla already have the 3 maximum number of loan players.

The loan deal for Khalid TADMINE has collapsed as Sevilla already have the 3 maximum number of loan players.

The loan deal for Pablo HÜTT has collapsed as Sevilla already have the 3 maximum number of loan players.

The loan deal for Chris SUTHERLAND has collapsed as Sevilla already have the 3 maximum number of loan players.

The loan deal for Craig SIBBALD has collapsed as Sevilla already have the 3 maximum number of loan players.

The loan deal for Nicolás VODVARKA has collapsed as Sevilla already have the 3 maximum number of loan players.

The loan deal for Leandro GARECA has collapsed as Sevilla already have the 3 maximum number of loan players.

The loan deal for Felipe RIVAS has collapsed as Sevilla already have the 3 maximum number of loan players.

The loan deal for Carlos OÑATE has collapsed as Sevilla already have the 3 maximum number of loan players.

The loan deal for Francesco STELLA has collapsed as Sevilla already have the 3 maximum number of loan players.

:confused::confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Techniques07

I'll be taking over Sevilla in just a bit and kicking out this crazy caretaker manager :P

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭nua domhan

Injuries are mounting up. We've a training pitch like a Saipan car park!!

250995.png

soap1978 wrote: »
    you sound like a liverpool fan:D

Even better... I'm a Leeds Fan! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

right, decided to rotate my entire team against Wolfsburg tonight so i'm playing my subs/reserves, hope it pays off..... :o

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Ouch!

Mr Freeze was unable to prevent a FC Porto defeat to Zenit.

FC Porto slumped to a 3 - 0 defeat to Zenit in their Division 2 fixture.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Fenerbache 1-1 Ajax

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Chelsea 0-5 West Brom

Lukaku hattrick, Gera and Defour

• Registered Users Posts: 12,054 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Lost 3-1 at PSV. Another red card. Think thats 5 :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,205 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

IvySlayer wrote: »
    Chelsea 0-5 West Brom

Lukaku hattrick, Gera and Defour

Great result, was just looking over the results thinking i'd be pissed with Lukaku scoring a hattrick if i were Chelseas boss :pac:

1-0 win away to Palmieras for myself with Genoa tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Some big teams down the bottom of division 1, maybe they need to sell some of their players to make way for new ones ;)

1-0 win away to Palmieras for myself with Genoa tonight.

Meh...

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

Damien O Grady steered Newcastle United to victory against Leverkusen.
    Newcastle United outclassed Leverkusen and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Krul had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Yarmolenko was on the scoresheet for his side.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

So what do you do when every one of your players (bar 1) gets a higher match rating than the oppsition.... they have a man sent off...... you have a 91 rated player and 3 90 rated players and the opposition dont have a single 89 rated player!!!!!! And you loose 3-2.......

Sorry game but your taking the piss....

7 games played and 0 wins.....

I mean come on, when you have 4 90 rated players and typically the opposition have 1 or 2 ar the VERY WORST you could expect to fluke a fuxking 1 win from 7!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

Will players match fitness improve much each day?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,200 ✭✭✭batistuta9

So what do you do when every one of your players (bar 1) gets a higher match rating than the oppsition.... they have a man sent off...... you have a 91 rated player and 3 90 rated players and the opposition dont have a single 89 rated player!!!!!! And you loose 3-2.......

Sorry game but your taking the piss....

7 games played and 0 wins.....

I mean come on, when you have 4 90 rated players and typically the opposition have 1 or 2 ar the VERY WORST you could expect to fluke a fuxking 1 win from 7!!!!!!!!!!!

think it was you i said this to before but SM is annoying as fúck

i lost 3-2 to a team with a team rating of 86 & they had a man sent off in the 24th min, me with a rating of 93

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement