Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

2nd (goal difference separating 1st and myself) in Div4 after a 2-1 win against Celtic.. CHUFFED!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Eddy Mac steered Dortmund to victory against SSC Napoli.
    Dortmund beat SSC Napoli 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Lewandowski had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Reus was on the scoresheet for his side.

Upto second now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

swoody steered Juventus to victory against Wolfsburg. Juventus beat Wolfsburg 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture. Castro scored the winner for Juventus and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

4th defeat in a row. Motivation to log in more than once a day is going...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

batistuta9 wrote: »
    think it was you i said this to before but SM is annoying as fúck

i lost 3-2 to a team with a team rating of 86 & they had a man sent off in the 24th min, me with a rating of 93

Yeah but you've won A game!!!!!!

• Advertisement

4th defeat in a row. Motivation to log in more than once a day is going...

7th game without a single win.... motivation 90% gone

So what do you do when every one of your players (bar 1) gets a higher match rating than the oppsition.... they have a man sent off...... you have a 91 rated player and 3 90 rated players and the opposition dont have a single 89 rated player!!!!!! And you loose 3-2.......

Sorry game but your taking the piss....

7 games played and 0 wins.....

I mean come on, when you have 4 90 rated players and typically the opposition have 1 or 2 ar the VERY WORST you could expect to fluke a fuxking 1 win from 7!!!!!!!!!!!
    batistuta9 wrote: »
    think it was you i said this to before but SM is annoying as fúck

i lost 3-2 to a team with a team rating of 86 & they had a man sent off in the 24th min, me with a rating of 93
    Yeah but you've won A game!!!!!!
    i cant win a match at home i keep getting hammered with defenders 91-94 rated

dropped the lot tonight and won with a clean sheet :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Eddy Mac steered Dortmund to victory against SSC Napoli.
    Dortmund beat SSC Napoli 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Lewandowski had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Reus was on the scoresheet for his side.

Upto second now.

3rd game in a row i have deserved something and got nothing. At least Cavani is back for my next game!!

Well played thou!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

37280131.jpg

well today was a win....got 15 corners mad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

I was first in the table after 5 straight wins, lost tonight 2-0... Down to fubbin 7th!!

• Advertisement

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    3rd game in a row i have deserved something and got nothing. At least Cavani is back for my next game!!

Well played thou!

Ya you did but Rolls Reus saved the day for me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Ya you did but Rolls Reus saved the day for me

He did, some team ya have in fairness. Fair play

Think i might go put a 2 million quid bid on Messi to cheer myself up...:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

Schalke 1-1 at home to Benfica. Not bad considering I had a man sent off.

My 4-match winning streak is over but my unbeaten streak extends to 6 games

Still 5th in Division 2

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    He did, some team ya have in fairness. Fair play

Think i might go put a 2 million quid bid on Messi to cheer myself up...:D:D

Lucky I launched the world when I did if I waited any longer Gotze would be a Munich player ha ha!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

Delighted with the win tonight. Had a hard fought win against Fiorentina with Varela being the start with an assist and a goal.

HON UDINESE!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

So what do you do when every one of your players (bar 1) gets a higher match rating than the oppsition.... they have a man sent off...... you have a 91 rated player and 3 90 rated players and the opposition dont have a single 89 rated player!!!!!! And you loose 3-2.......

Sorry game but your taking the piss....

7 games played and 0 wins.....

I mean come on, when you have 4 90 rated players and typically the opposition have 1 or 2 ar the VERY WORST you could expect to fluke a fuxking 1 win from 7!!!!!!!!!!!

Tactics and match fitness all have a part to play in this

DyldeBrill wrote: »
    Tactics and match fitness all have a part to play in this

Don't wanna come across smart here, but.... seriously???

You think tactics and fitness are the reason I could not even FLUKE a win with 4 90 rated players in division 4.......

Because I'm thinking its a bit of a joke at this stage, don't get me wrong im goin to plug away but all the time/effort put in and not a single win for a team who lets be honest should be goin to WIN divison 4. Not bragging but that is a reality!

Look 0 wins in 7 games is just not acceptable from a largely computer controlled game! Its just not!!!!!! Not to even fluke a win is beyond a joke

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

It's a pity Malaga are playing me next in a friendly, cos it'll be another loss for them :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

You think tactics and fitness are the reason I could not even FLUKE a win with 4 90 rated players in division 4.......

Because I'm thinking its a bit of a joke at this stage, don't get me wrong im goin to plug away but all the time/effort put in and not a single win for a team who lets be honest should be goin to WIN divison 4. Not bragging but that is a reality!

Look 0 wins in 7 games is just not acceptable from a largely computer controlled game! Its just not!!!!!! Not to even fluke a win is beyond a joke

I'm not sure how long I'd last with 0 wins, feel for ya bud!! Id say even teams whose managers did not sign in, in days/weeks were winning or getting points. Is there no guide to what actually matters in the game? Is it just some random algorithm that decides who wins or loses?

random algorithm

Eh, exactly!!!!!

Lads, don't read too much into tactics and what not, make no mistake there is a random algorithm at work....

Hopefully I'm coming towards the end of it but we'll see, plough on anyway :D

• Advertisement

IvySlayer wrote: »
    It's a pity Malaga are playing me next in a friendly, cos it'll be another loss for them :cool:

Who you managing man?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

West Brom

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

I'll swap Palmeiras for Malaga :pac:

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    I'll swap Palmeiras for Malaga :pac:

I wouldn't swap the mighty Malaga for the world!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

Lets get something straight here..
    I will be winning Div4 with my team, 'Standard Liège'..
    and you will all crumble at my feet..

MUHAHAHAHA...etc..etc...

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭nua domhan

Eh, exactly!!!!!

Lads, don't read too much into tactics and what not, make no mistake there is a random algorithm at work....

Hopefully I'm coming towards the end of it but we'll see, plough on anyway :D

It's not a random algorithm tupac, there is a bit of randomness yeah, but the game engine is designed to take lots of different things into account apparently. One I heard of was constantly changing formations unsettles the team??

And the programmers aren't gonna produce a handy guide for everyone - if we all knew the winning formula it'd be pretty monotonous.

I've been playing in game worlds for a couple of years, without giving too much away try researching some of the forum links in the game.

And stick at it!!!

Ps friendlies are a load of bollox unless you're playing a computer team that plays the exact same way each time, how else are you gonna know what formations work against each other.

cd70e49bd961a9c2d4dd2f20a1be5ce1.png

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Nolars

swoody wrote: »
    cd70e49bd961a9c2d4dd2f20a1be5ce1.png

That explains why i lost against 9 men at home and they managed 56% possession for most the game and score 1 goal when they had 9 men.. Oh the realism.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

Beat Bayern with Pompey :D

Second Scalp for me

Chelsea
    Bayern

Who's next?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭WilcoOut

allanb49 wrote: »
    Beat Bayern with Pompey :D

Second Scalp for me

Chelsea
    Bayern

Who's next?

i think this proves the ridiculousness of it all!

and the west brom phenomenon too

but well done to you both all the same!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement