Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Dortmund V Real Madrid Sunday

Already a potential title 6 pointer!

You will have an advantage there, I will be unable to attend the game because I will be in Manchester for the bosses last home game!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Somehow I don't see us gettin a chance too raid spurs as they'll be taken over!

I'd imagine they'll have a lot of offers made quite quickly for players :P

*Sits looking at clock*

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

What teams are available now? Have many left?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

I'll put my name forward for an interview for the Spurs job.

Drop me a pm ;)

kryogen wrote: »
    You will have an advantage there, I will be unable to attend the game because I will be in Manchester for the bosses last home game!

Ok ok ok ill make you a deal that is the fairest thing possible.ill let you stay here and concentrate on your team and tactics and ill take the flights,hotels and match tickets begrudgeingly fly too Manchester ,head too the bishop Blaize then go too OT and send off the greatest manager that ever lived

The sacrifices us nice guys make are unreal!!

• Advertisement

Al Capwned wrote: »
    What teams are available now? Have many left?

Ill send out a game world pm after

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

they should really have an app for this game.....or are they refusing to move with the times :confused:

swoody wrote: »
    they should really have an app for this game.....or are they refusing to move with the times :confused:

Last newsletter they sent out was its in development..they had 2 different company's make two different apps but owners hated them both so refused them...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

Spurs job is tempting

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Last newsletter they sent out was its in development..they had 2 different company's make two different apps but owners hated them both so refused them...

Oh crap! Last I heard they were making one, was looking forwars to that!!!!!

Whats the latest with spurs? If I knew they were coming up id have held out for em!!!!!

• Advertisement

Drop me a pm ;)

Should we be PMing you about the job? Cause I'd be very interested in it too :D

Ok Lads at the moment there are 5 free clubs
    Velez Sarsfield
    Sporting De Braga
    Anderlecht (Im shocked no one wants them.Some good players there)
    Palmieras
    Galatasry

If anyone has any friends that would like too join tell them which clubs are free.Also if any current managers fancy any free team just drop me a mail and let me know and we can arrange swapping teams for you.

AS Spurs AND Boca Juniors are still managed we wont start applications too take over those teams as of yet...

ALSO is there anyone here who could find our LAST completed list of clubs and managers??

Galatasary have 47.6 million Drogba 92, MUSLERA 90, MELO 90 are there 3 top players

Anderlecht have 4.7 million BIGLIA, Lucas 89, SEMAK, Sergey 89, KOUYATÉ, Cheikhou 89 are there top players

Palmeiras have 3.1 million. GUARÍN, Fredy 89. TOIVONEN, Ola 89. MUNTARI, Sulley 88 are there top players

Velez Sarsfield have 38.1 million. GAGO, Fernando 89. PAPA, Emiliano 88.DOMÍNGUEZ, Sebastián 87 ar the top players

Sporting De Braga have 17.5 million VIANA, Hugo 89. CUSTÓDIO, Miguel 88. MICAEL, Rúben 88 top players

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Oh crap! Last I heard they were making one, was looking forwars to that!!!!!

Whats the latest with spurs? If I knew they were coming up id have held out for em!!!!!

Your like the 'Arry Rednapp of soccer manager, moving from one club to the next :D

Your like the 'Arry Rednapp of soccer manager, moving from one club to the next :D

Joys of it.Lads allways looking for the next best team.Anderlecht and Galatasaray look like great projects!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Palmeiras have 3.1 million. GUARÍN, Fredy 89. TOIVONEN, Ola 89. MUNTARI, Sulley 88 are there top players

All new signings by myself :cool:

• Advertisement

Gala look like they have serious potential with a fair bit of money and top players already.

That said, for me it's Spurs or Chivas (where I'm at). I got Chivas cause I was last in and had literally no other choice, and I'm happy to try and grow them if I can. But I also love Spurs and some of the guys there. Would love to take a swing at them.

Plus, I'll let it be known if I got them, Bale would be sold off to whoever wanted him to build funds for a super team :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Ahh I mighy have a deal in place to keep me quite content!!!

I said MIGHT!!!!!! HA HA!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,206 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Genoa CFC beat Boca Juniors 3 - 1 in their Division 4 fixture.

Borriello scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Olivera and Manfredini were also amongst the goalscorers.

In a great run of form at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

Damien O Grady earned a draw with Newcastle United against Valencia.
    The match ended 1 - 1 between Newcastle United and Valencia in their Division 2 fixture.
    Ben Arfa scored the only goal for Newcastle United and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance

On a really poor run at the minute, that's my first point from the last 3 games, dropped out of the top 2 now

Really need to start winning again

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Napoli 1-2 West Brom

Gera, Ridgewell

My wingers and defenders are scoring, but not my strikers :P

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Fenerbache win 5-3

Aubameyang got a hat-trick

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Midlife Crashes

soccer-ball-icon.jpg
    ACF Fiorentina have recorded their biggest ever home league win by beating Los Angeles Galaxy 7 - 0.

Managed that while playing my second string team. Played my first team in the Shield...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

First match with Malaga CF and I won 3-2 :cool:

Onwards and upwards... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,206 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    First match with Malaga CF and I won 3-2 :cool:

Onwards and upwards... :pac:

Great to see Malaga doing well after their manager walked out on them.

Good run of form since he left too :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Mr Freeze steered FC Porto to victory against Aston Villa.

FC Porto beat Aston Villa 3 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

Džeko scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Rodríguez was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Oh and ... no matter where Porto are at in the Divisions ...I will not be jumping ship ... EVER!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement