Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Hat is probably the fairest way on you, given then no one should complain about the end result since it was random.

Ok well do it outa a hat.when exactly was spurs manager removed?what time?im on the mobile

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Some time over night as far as I can see. Villa-Boas is now listed as their manager :P

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Personally I think people who have done better jobs in this gameworld deserve to the chance to move to bigger clubs. That's just me though, I suppose a hat draw would be best for all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Thanks man!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

IvySlayer wrote: »
    Personally I think people who have done better jobs in this gameworld deserve to the chance to move to bigger clubs. That's just me though, I suppose a hat draw would be best for all.

I agree with this.

There a people with very mediocre team flying up the table. Those are the ones that deserve bigger teams... Not someone who's just happens to be on a bad run.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

I will throw my name in for the Spurs job if that's okay?

Newcastle

How would you dertmin out of the 3 managers who done the best job tho

Last call for applications for spurs job 11pm tonight
    Will someone post that in the news feed on sm too please

Don't worry about spurs been raided either theres a ban of 7 days on there players SMFA rules not mine

Munster magic
    Teamshadowclan
    Gerp99
    Pepper180

All interested and I'm sure some of the clubs these lads are at would interest other players so could be a bit of a merry go round

MrMac84 wrote: »
    All interested and I'm sure some of the clubs these lads are at would interest other players so could be a bit of a merry go round

To add to that, those teams would potentially be...

Munster magic - Newcastle (Div 2)
    Teamshadowclan - Chivas (Div 4)
    Gerp99 - US Palermo (Div 3)
    Pepper180 - Standard Leige (Div 4)

Munster, given the Newcastle team you've built, I'd say you're crazy to want a move :O If you get Spurs, I'll happily take Newcastle with Neymar and co...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Whats your thoughts on the spurs job?

I already said man, do a friendly knockout tournament!

I will throw my name in for the Spurs job if that's okay?

Newcastle

WHAT!!!!!!

your going to leave Neymar at the mercy of Pardew!!!!

If you leave Newcastle then I put Freeze forward as he is an avid Newcastle fan, if he decideds to leave Porto that is!

I already said man, do a friendly knockout tournament!

Isn't that hugely unfair on the lower teams though? I know people will say "Oh, if you're a good manager, you'll do ok", but if it's a match between a top club like Newcastle at the top of Div 2 and a bottom of Div 4 club like mine, I may as well just give up now :(

Isn't that hugely unfair on the lower teams though? I know people will say "Oh, if you're a good manager, you'll do ok", but if it's a match between a top club like Newcastle at the top of Div 2 and a bottom of Div 4 club like mine, I may as well just give up now :(

Well to be fair now, thats what was just leveled at me today!!

I'm only posting an alternative, ive no vested interest as to who gets it or what way tis done, all the faith in the world that MrMac will get the job done right

To add to that, those teams would potentially be...

Munster magic - Newcastle (Div 2)
    Teamshadowclan - Chivas (Div 4)
    Gerp99 - US Palermo (Div 3)
    Pepper180 - Standard Leige (Div 4)

Munster, given the Newcastle team you've built, I'd say you're crazy to want a move :O If you get Spurs, I'll happily take Newcastle with Neymar and co...
    WHAT!!!!!!

your going to leave Neymar at the mercy of Pardew!!!!

If you leave Newcastle then I put Freeze forward as he is an avid Newcastle fan, if he decideds to leave Porto that is!

I know, I'm not sure what to do to be honest. I'm very happy with the team I have built at Newcastle but Spurs are a better side and are also in division one

Genuinely not sure if I would take Spurs if I did get offered the job, need time to think but I said I would throw my name in for now

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

You've done an amazing job at Newcastle Munster, hate to see ya leave, you're on course for promotion anyway!

You've done an amazing job at Newcastle Munster, hate to see ya leave, you're on course for promotion anyway!

Thats the thing, I think I have promotion to aim for at Newcastle whereas it will be very hard to get top four with Spurs

When will a decision be made on the Spurs job?

Eddy Mac was unable to prevent a Dortmund defeat to Real Madrid.
    Dortmund slumped to a 3 - 1 defeat against Real Madrid in their Division 1 fixture.
    Błaszczykowski was on the scoresheet for his side.

Fecks sake!!

Right so weve the 4 managers mentioned here already and the marsellie manager has mailed me too so thats 5 interested managers!

When will a decision be made on the Spurs job?

tomorow morning...all applications must be by 11 tonight

• Advertisement

im not left post in the news feed on sm,,dont know why

can someone plaese post this

Anyone interested in Spurs job contact Eddy Mac and let him know your interested BEFORE 11pm tonight and hell draw the new manager out of a hat tomorow morning!

tomorow morning...all applications must be by 11 tonight

Thanks, I will decide by tonight and let you know

Anyone interested in Spurs job contact Eddy Mac and let him know your interested BEFORE 11pm tonight and hell draw the new manager out of a hat tomorow morning!

Done.

thanks

Will the draw be streamed live???:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

contact him on boards or soccermanager?

im new in the gameoworld and took over a useless boca juniors. i would love spurs or any half decent team to manage as being boca juniors would be a little boring :(

Will the draw be streamed live???:D

Recorded and uploaded too YouTube is the best I can do ha ha

MarkY91 wrote: »
    contact him on boards or soccermanager?

im new in the gameoworld and took over a useless boca juniors. i would love spurs or any half decent team to manage as being boca juniors would be a little boring :(
    I just accepted you as boca manager so your in the game world now...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

Count me out for Spurs. I was going to have a look at least, but then saw all their players who are unfit or unhappy. Whoever gets it will have some serious work to do.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

How about get the interested managers to post a number here between 1 and 100 then use the random number generator from http://www.random.org/ to pick a number and the closest person to that number is the one that gets the job.
    If is it a draw then a second run of the generator from that site with the closest of the 2 drawn numbers being the winner.

I really like the idea of the person with the best record at a smaller club getting the job but I have no idea how to gauge who is the best candidate using that option unless you use the SM Reputation manager rating.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement