Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

tommycahir wrote: »
    How about get the interested managers to post a number here between 1 and 100 then use the random number generator from http://www.random.org/ to pick a number and the closest person to that number is the one that gets the job.
    If is it a draw then a second run of the generator from that site with the closest of the 2 drawn numbers being the winner.

I really like the idea of the person with the best record at a smaller club getting the job but I have no idea how to gauge who is the best candidate using that option unless you use the SM Reputation manager rating.

I like that idea...

Damoes,Ryan (Marseille manager) Newcastle manager. teamshadowclan,gerp99.pepper180

Who else?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

MrMac84 wrote: »
    I like that idea...

Or get the interested managers to bet on the result of the championship playoff game tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭gerp99

I have done a decent enough job with my Palermo team but I honestly dont mind how its sorted. I just like to try managing a higher division team. If I dont get it I will wait till next time :).............. hope i get it though :P

• Registered Users Posts: 14,206 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Looks like I never did get that interview for the Spurs job after putting my current job on the line by expressing an interest.

I only wanted an interview to turn it down anyways, Genoa have grown on me :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Damoes,Ryan (Marseille manager) Newcastle manager. teamshadowclan,gerp99.pepper180

Who else?

Mark Logan (Boca Juniors)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Chelsea job will be available in 15 days for anyone who feels the Tottenham job is to soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

Who else?
    No! Not Daemos. Definitely not Daemos :pac:
    Daemos wrote: »
    Count me out for Spurs

Looks like I never did get that interview for the Spurs job after putting my current job on the line by expressing an interest.

I only wanted an interview to turn it down anyways, Genoa have grown on me :D

Do you want too be put in the hat?

Daemos wrote: »
    No! Not Daemos. Definitely not Daemos :pac:

Ok ill count you out ha ha..

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

tommycahir wrote: »
    How about get the interested managers to post a number here between 1 and 100 then use the random number generator from http://www.random.org/ to pick a number and the closest person to that number is the one that gets the job.
    If is it a draw then a second run of the generator from that site with the closest of the 2 drawn numbers being the winner.

Isn't that a more complicated form of "Pull some names out of a hat"? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 14,206 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Do you want too be put in the hat?

No thanks,

Too many hours put in at Genoa!

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

Count me out for the running of Spurs (pepper180). Standard Liège need me to raise them to Div3 in my 1st season.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Whoever gets the Spurs job shouldn't be allowed start till after i play them on Thursday!!

Ha ha!!!So at the moment we have

Al Proctor (Az manager)
    MArk Logan (Boca Juniors)
    Munster Magic (Newcastle)
    Teamshadowclan (Chivas)
    Gerp99 (US Palermo)
    socky08 (marsellies )

thsts everyone so far

Am i leaveing any one out?

The offer for Graziano PELLÈ of Feyenoord from SS Lazio has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

Phew! Snuk that one past Juve!!!! Thanks toy chief scout again!!!! He he!!!!!!

The offer for Graziano PELLÈ of Feyenoord from SS Lazio has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

Good prospect that lad!

The offer for Didier DIGARD of OGC Nice from SS Lazio has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

Ahem.... chief scout!!!!!!

Lazio are broke!!!! (I'm outta here, he he!!!!!!) Very very happy with the squad

ya bollocks ya.....first Dortmund, now you!

swoody wrote: »
    ya bollocks ya.....first Dortmund, now you!

First me who what??

• Advertisement

First me who what??

Ha ha!!!!! I can just picture a look of shock and bewilderment on your face!!!! Ha ha!!!!!

To be fair, if im a bollox then..... ha ha!!!!!

First me who what??
    yeah you! grrrr! small club... :rolleyes:

yeah you! grrrr! small club... :rolleyes:

elaborate?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭nbar12

how can I apply for the Spurs job!?!?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

I'd like to stick my name down for the Spurs job and the Newcastle job if Munster gets Spurs.

I've built a decent team at PSV but I'm all out of ideas tactically, it needs a new manager with new ideas to shoot up the table. Whereas at spurs I'll know the best formations and tactics to get the best out of the players.

nbar12 wrote: »
    how can I apply for the Spurs job!?!?

Al Proctor (Az manager)
    Teamshadowclan (Chivas)
    Gerp99 (US Palermo)
    socky08 (marsellies )
    nbar12
    Yakult (Sunderland)
    Rayne Wooney (psv)
    Niall B (Dynamo Kyiv)

all in for the Spurs job now.11pm deadline and ill draw it tomorow morning!

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭nua domhan

Moving to another team is taking the easy way out, also known as 'keeping the interest in the game going' if you have spend all your cash and have nobody to trade......

You spent all your cash??

elaborate?

just poking fun.......small club! :P
    Al Proctor (Az manager)
    Teamshadowclan (Chivas)
    Gerp99 (US Palermo)
    socky08 (marsellies )
    nbar12
    Yakult (Sunderland)
    Rayne Wooney (psv)

all in for the Spurs job now.11pm deadline and ill draw it tomorow morning!
    do eeny meeny miny moe....always worked for me

can i recommend IvySlayer, i think he's doing a stellar job at WBA (also i play him twice in a row starting tomorrow)

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭nua domhan

Crap such as??? Oh and you mean ALL of the 6 mil budget is it?????

All the money will be gone from Lazio tonight, if it were the case of me blowing all the money and leaving I would be applying for the spurs job already wouldn't I? Your theory is shot there ain't it?????

I started out with 3M budget and used it wisely. You might stay with Lazio for a while, but if you'll have blown all the money tonight then you haven't learned much from your time at Malaga have you?

In another game world I've taken wrexham from bottom of division 5 to just promoted into Division 3 in 3 seasons on a budget of 600k. It's far more satisfying than switching teams when the going gets tough, believe me.

• Advertisement

just poking fun.......small club! :P

do eeny meeny miny moe....always worked for me

can i recommend IvySlayer, i think he's doing a stellar job at WBA (also i play him twice in a row starting tomorrow)

Ya he is...He hasnt put his name in the hat yet and i think Spurs were still free when he took WBA.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement