Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Was thinking of putting in an offer for him this morning but wouldn't have been near that figure. Fair play to both parties on the switch though...

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Techniques07

At least it was a good price for his rating. Sick of having to say no to 20 million for navas lol :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

At least it was a good price for his rating. Sick of having to say no to 20 million for navas lol :rolleyes:

put him as unavailable to transfer so mate he worth 15.4 mill by the game people are in every right to offer you 20 million:)

put him as unavailable to transfer so mate he worth 15.4 mill by the game people are in every right to offer you 20 million:)

Unavailable, available, doesn't matter when you have a good player people want. I don't think anyone would sell a 92 rated player for 20 million tbf, would you?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

So I reckon I'm taking Bale off the table. There's one manager who I've told I'm interested in two of his players and would be willing to put Bale in a deal with them, but otherwise, I'm happy enough to keep him since I've got a pretty decent budget right now.

I just wish people would respond to transfer offers :(

Balls...I was praying you would sell him before this evening!!:D:D

• Advertisement

That kinda annoys me. Some managers will bid bugger all for a player yet when selling the same managers want silly money!!:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Slide Rule Pass

anyone willing to loan me 87+ rated defenders....?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

anyone willing to loan me 87+ rated defenders....?

If youve cash theres loadsa players a page or 2 back 87,88,89 rated

Right. Seeing a downside to having Bale. Every offer I make for a player simply gets countered with "Give me Gareth Bale". :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

No wonder their GK got a 10 and mine a 5....

Mr Freeze was unable to prevent a FC Porto defeat to fierce rivals SL Benfica in the El classico portucalense.

FC Porto slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat to SL Benfica in their Division 2 fixture.

• Advertisement

And a 2-0 loss to Napoli despite a higher possession, shots and shots on target stat :(

And a 2-0 loss to Napoli despite a higher possession, shots and shots on target stat :(

Welcome to the top flight!!!:P:P:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

3-0 win at home against Twente

Biggest competitive victory so far. Still 4th, but with the league leaders losing it still closes the gap to the top

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

Right. Seeing a downside to having Bale. Every offer I make for a player simply gets countered with "Give me Gareth Bale". :(

Well you know what to do so;)

Just say NO.every bid I Make lads ask me for Lewandowski..at the min if the name isn't messi I don't think there's a better cf around.likewise unless their name is Ronaldo you've the best winger so don't be too concerned...

Johnny O'Malley earned a draw with Sevilla against São Paulo FC.
    Sevilla dominated much of the play against São Paulo FC but could only manage a 1 - 1 draw in their Division 3 fixture.

GG São Paulo. Another damn draw when I should have won :mad: Don't know how your keeper only played a 7, should have been a 9 easily with all the saves he made.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

Damien O Grady steered Newcastle United to victory against Shakhtar Donetsk.
    Newcastle United outclassed Shakhtar Donetsk and beat them 4 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Thiago scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Neymar and Willian were also amongst the goalscorers

Finally looks like my new players are settling in, four goals between them, 10/10 for Thiago

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Matthew Scorr steered Málaga CF to victory against Standard Liège.
    Málaga CF beat Standard Liège 4 - 1 in their Division 4 fixture.
    Ronaldinho scored all 4 goals for Málaga CF and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

I get the best out of my players :cool:

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Just say NO.every bid I Make lads ask me for Lewandowski..at the min if the name isn't messi I don't think there's a better cf around.likewise unless their name is Ronaldo you've the best winger so don't be too concerned...

That's why I inquired about Lew tbh :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭TheGunns

1-1 with Villa, looking like a long hard season. A gap is starting to appear in Div 2, hopefully I can get away from the drop soon.

• Advertisement

Any way to get one of your loaned players back that's at an external club? No money to buy cover for a position and have a good player on loan I can't use :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Any way to get one of your loaned players back that's at an external club? No money to buy cover for a position and have a good player on loan I can't use :(

Once a dats matches are done you normally can just recall him, i recalled and sold most of my loanies

Eddy Mac earned a draw with Dortmund against Liverpool.
    The match ended 2 - 2 between Dortmund and Liverpool in their Division 1 fixture.
    Reus scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Schmelzer was also on the scoresheet for his side.

5 points behind Madrid now.Looking bleak.The loss too them was huge last week...Ah well!

I have a similiar problem. I want to recall Gnomes and sell him off. But when I try and recall him, it just comes up that he can't be recalled till the end of the season :(

I have a similiar problem. I want to recall Gnomes and sell him off. But when I try and recall him, it just comes up that he can't be recalled till the end of the season :(

I THINK if lads are on loan in real life you cant cancel the loan UNLESS there on loan too your youth/second team!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Unavailable, available, doesn't matter when you have a good player people want. I don't think anyone would sell a 92 rated player for 20 million tbf, would you?

Ive a 91 id sell for close to that!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

MrMac84 wrote: »
    I THINK if lads are on loan in real life you cant cancel the loan UNLESS there on loan too your youth/second team!

Think your spot on with that one I.e. lukaku

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Juventus 1-1 West Brom, Zera again. Happy enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Fenerbache 2-6 Fiorentina

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭nbar12

I beat Zenit 2 nil away from home with a weakened team, therefore this game is absolutely nuts

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement