Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

The match ended 1 - 1 between SS Lazio and Grêmio in their Division 3 fixture.

El Shaarawy scored the only goal for SS Lazio and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Another point on the road, and 6 games unbeaten!! Playoffs might not be out of the question!

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Techniques07

Ive a 91 id sell for close to that!

Do you mean Klose to that? ;) See what I did there :cool:

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Matthew Scorr steered Málaga CF to victory against Standard Liège.
    Málaga CF beat Standard Liège 4 - 1 in their Division 4 fixture.
    Ronaldinho scored all 4 goals for Málaga CF and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

I get the best out of my players :cool:

Couldn't agree wit ya more, you get the best outta my players!!!!! Even the ones that apparently 'wrecked' the club......

Do you mean Klose to that? ;) See what I did there :cool:

Well spotted!!!!!!! Didnt want to make it tooooo obvious!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Johnny O'Malley earned a draw with Sevilla against São Paulo FC.
    Sevilla dominated much of the play against São Paulo FC but could only manage a 1 - 1 draw in their Division 3 fixture.

GG São Paulo. Another damn draw when I should have won :mad: Don't know how your keeper only played a 7, should have been a 9 easily with all the saves he made.

Just cane on to post this. Very lucky home win for me! Down to 2nd but happy with the way things are going :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Couldn't agree wit ya more, you get the best outta my players!!!!! Even the ones that apparently 'wrecked' the club......

Yeah sure the players didn't wreck the club... You did that on match day :pac:

I kid.. I kid:D

Well spotted!!!!!!! Didnt want to make it tooooo obvious!!!!

Well you failed!!!!!! He's old and in decline. Cash in ASAP. Now, 5 draws in 10 games. How to fix :confused:

Just cane on to post this. Very lucky home win for me! Down to 2nd but happy with the way things are going :)

We drew 1-1 though :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

IvySlayer wrote: »
    Juventus 1-1 West Brom, Zera again. Happy enough.
    so am i.....

cant bribe a win at home and have been on the receiving end of some hammerings in front of my own support but after a few tactical tweaks this feels like a result to me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

We drew 1-1 though :P

Sorry ment home draw :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Apologies if I'm bugging people with transfer offers. I'm after a 90+ young striker and am trying my luck with various people...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

ok, if a man were to offer a certain James Rodriquez and Alex Sandro :eek: ..what superstar would he get in return?

Thinly disguised 'I've superstars at mine' post :D

Seriously, I wont sell the 2 lads, nor will I p/x one of them on their own, but if someone has one quality youngish player they would consider exchanging against the 2, drop me a PM on GW.

The offer for Javier HERNÁNDEZ of Manchester United from Tottenham Hotspur has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Offer was 32m.

One of my favorite players, so don't mind paying so much, especially since I think there's some big things coming for him over the summer :D

Also provides me with one of the main things I was after when I joined Spurs; a top, young striker to sit up the top of the pitch and score me goals. Very happy with this deal (even though I reckon some might consider it a high price).

Now, I've also identified my choice for back-up striker, with a bid in for him already as well :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Slide Rule Pass

The offer for Javier HERNÁNDEZ of Manchester United from Tottenham Hotspur has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Offer was 32m.

One of my favorite players, so don't mind paying so much, especially since I think there's some big things coming for him over the summer :D

Also provides me with one of the main things I was after when I joined Spurs; a top, young striker to sit up the top of the pitch and score me goals. Very happy with this deal (even though I reckon some might consider it a high price).

Now, I've also identified my choice for back-up striker, with a bid in for him already as well :)
    nice!

now how bout he responds to my loan requests......either accept or reject them, god damn it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭unkymo

My Everton team was leading Real Madrid 2-0 after 20 minutes in the Bernabau and lost 3-2!! Raging!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Bale is on the concern list, concerned about his lack of games? Is he not being played? Ill have him if you have no space for him Spurs

Well you failed!!!!!! He's old and in decline. Cash in ASAP. Now, 5 draws in 10 games. How to fix :confused:

Turned down 10 mil for him twice from the AI..... ;)

5 goals in 1 game recently AND got substituted..... Not in decline as of yet, may get another season out of him and his replacements are already at the club :rolleyes:

kryogen wrote: »
    Bale is on the concern list, concerned about his lack of games? Is he not being played? Ill have him if you have no space for him Spurs

Actually whist this is being discussed....

One of my starting players is concerned by a lack of games even though he has never been dropped, playing in his right position and got a new contract......

Any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

Even the ones that apparently 'wrecked' the club......

Still going on about that. I must have really got to you.

I can imagine you going on like Kevin Keegan when our teams play each other.
    "I'd love it if we beat them".

Anyone up for a friendly on Saturday, give us an invite. Sevilla.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

Top of division 3 :)

Neil McDonald steered Spartak Moskva to victory against Stuttgart.
    Spartak Moskva beat Stuttgart 3 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Heskey scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Hitzlsperger and Alcaraz were also amongst the goalscorers.

Offer was 32m.

Your so called 'backup striker' should be rated higher than Chicharito IMO and I'm a utd fan!!!!!!

I wouldn't expect big things from him, he is very good at what he does and unfortunately he now has the OGS 'super-sub' tag. I could be wrong but I highly doubt Moyes will start with him.....

As for your backup, if you land him you have some serious potential on your hands, I have him in 2 other game worlds and regularly out performs And out scores higher rated players in my teams..... Really good player, hope you get him! :p

mackeire wrote: »

That would be hard considering you avoided telling me who you were managing when I asked.... ;)

If I asked nicely, would you stop imagining me.... Full stop :D

Top of division 3 :)

Neil McDonald steered Spartak Moskva to victory against Stuttgart.
    Spartak Moskva beat Stuttgart 3 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Heskey scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Hitzlsperger and Alcaraz were also amongst the goalscorers.

Never mind ;)

I wouldn't expect big things from him, he is very good at what he does and unfortunately he now has the OGS 'super-sub' tag. I could be wrong but I highly doubt Moyes will start with him.....

Sadly, I wouldn't be shocked if he leaves United over the summer. There was talks Real are after him, and if he goes there, I could see his rating rise. In the mean time, he's 91 and has been gradually rising. I'm hoping it's money well spent and I trust him more than I trust Ade.

On a similar note, I'm listening to offers for Ade :P
    kryogen wrote: »

Whoever had Spurs before me had set up the team without him and a few other players before taking their 30 day sabatical. So for a month, he wasn't played. Don't worry though. He's going to be on my team sheet first from now on ;-)

Sadly, I wouldn't be shocked if he leaves United over the summer. There was talks Real are after him, and if he goes there, I could see his rating rise. In the mean time, he's 91 and has been gradually rising. I'm hoping it's money well spent and I trust him more than I trust Ade.

On a similar note, I'm listening to offers for Ade :P

Whoever had Spurs before me had set up the team without him and a few other players before taking their 30 day sabatical. So for a month, he wasn't played. Don't worry though. He's going to be on my team sheet first from now on ;-)

Best offer I can make you.... ;)

Ah Jesus that would be terrible if that came back to bite ya last day of the season ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

Any chance of being able to get in on this? Already have one team but not many managed teams in the league so kinda boring.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Any chance of being able to get in on this? Already have one team but not many managed teams in the league so kinda boring.
    there are 2 clubs left Estudiantes in Division 3 or Chivas in Division 4

ID:174426

post which one you picked back here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭nbar12

Check out Dynamo Kiev for any players you might want to buy...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement