Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Slide Rule Pass

Socky08 wrote: »
    Henriksen
    your chairman wont allow it.... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

anyone looking to loan out 86 rated players or higher for experience...?
    i'm looking for a D(RLC)/DM(RLC) and AM(RLC)/F(RLC)

Basically a defender, midfielder and striker is what i'm looking for........

anyone?

Have a peek at Porto squad

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Have a peek at Porto squad
    put in a loan bid for Ondrej Celustka there...i tried to loan Peniel Mlapa but your chairman was having none of it :(

put in a loan bid for Ondrej Celustka there...i tried to loan Peniel Mlapa but your chairman was having none of it :(

Accepted the Celustka loan.

Accepted the Celustka loan.
    cheers! i'll look after him :D

whoever the Fenerbahce manager is, i've put in a loan bid for Aras Ozbiliz so please get back ASAP with an answer.....Más é do thoil é! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭WilcoOut

two massive games coming up

real madrid first and then dortmund

the heavy weights are duking it out!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Anyone looking for a friendly tomorrow?

Fenerbache

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Anyone looking for a friendly tomorrow?

Fenerbache

ill play you if you want (boca juniors)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

League Shield tonight.

Playing my B-Team + Bale tonight. Need to give the first team a rest ahead of the next league game...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I started a new thread for these here.

No sense having everything crammed in one thread now that we've this shiny new forum to play in. :P

EDIT: Also, HOLY F*CKING SH*T! I've lost six games on the spin. :eek:

Some work to be done methinks...

• Advertisement

It's a good idea actually. Might be worthwhile starting a separate "Transfer Discussion" thread, and just use this for general discussion of results, tactics and the likes :)

Dave Shadow steered Tottenham Hotspur to victory against AS Roma.
    Tottenham Hotspur beat AS Roma 2 - 1 in their The Boards.ie League Shield Round 3 fixture.
    Bale scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Holtby was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Very, very happy and delighted with that. With the exception of Bale, it was my second string team, so happy with the result :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Valencia 1-0 West Brom

Narrowly lost to a very strong Valencia side. My babies did me proud, it was a good run!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Too many sub threads and this thread will die lads.bear that in mind...

Greetings from Santa ponsa..

• Registered Users Posts: 14,206 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Genoa CFC outclassed Cruzeiro and beat them 3 - 0 in their The Boards.ie League Shield Round 3 fixture.

Immobile scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Rigoni was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Delighted with another Cup victory, my second string are well up for it. :D

My run too has met an end ... starting 11 of avg 85 Vs avg 88 ... not to dissapointed with the runs in both cup competitions

Mr Freeze was unable to prevent a FC Porto defeat to Udinese Calcio.
    FC Porto slumped to a 3 - 1 defeat against Udinese Calcio in their The Boards.ie League Shield Round 3 fixture.
    Rivière was on the scoresheet for his side.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Too many sub threads and this thread will die lads.bear that in mind...

Greetings from Santa ponsa..
    just a heads up.....someones applied for the chivas job.

more important news tho...

swoody steered Juventus to victory against Athletic Club.
    Juventus outclassed Athletic Club and beat them 2 - 0 in their The Boards.ie League Shield Round 3 fixture.
    Finnbogason scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Cabella was also on the scoresheet for his side.

thats 3 wins and a draw on the bounce

Happy-days.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,206 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Dave Shadow steered Tottenham Hotspur to victory against AS Roma.
    Tottenham Hotspur beat AS Roma 2 - 1 in their The Boards.ie League Shield Round 3 fixture.
    Bale scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Holtby was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Very, very happy and delighted with that. With the exception of Bale, it was my second string team, so happy with the result :D

Spurs host Genoa in the next round,

See you then :D

Spurs host Genoa in the next round,

See you then :D

38049268.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Bordeaux beat Barcelona 3 - 1 in a penalty shootout after a 0 - 0 draw in their The Boards.ie League Shield Round 3 fixture.

Thought I had beaten a full strength Barca, was delighted but wasn't near a full strength side. Will take it anyway :pac:

Zenit next

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

0-0 in normal time against Aston Villa, 4-1 victory on penalties. That's my 2nd successive shootout victory in the Shield

Elsewhere, Anzhi were losing 3-0 against Man Utd at half-time, drew the match 3-3, and then won in the shootout. Spirit of Istanbul :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

My run too has met an end ... starting 11 of avg 85 Vs avg 88 ... not to dissapointed with the runs in both cup competitions

Mr Freeze was unable to prevent a FC Porto defeat to Udinese Calcio.
    FC Porto slumped to a 3 - 1 defeat against Udinese Calcio in their The Boards.ie League Shield Round 3 fixture.
    Rivière was on the scoresheet for his side.

Gave Vdv an oul rest for this one! Pretty happy with this new lad Cerci! Running a muck!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

So tell me, how big of a difference does playing a player "out of position" make?

I have two D's, both playing in the D(C) role, and the game is chirping at me to move them...

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    So tell me, how big of a difference does playing a player "out of position" make?

I have two D's, both playing in the D(C) role, and the game is chirping at me to move them...
    doesn't do nada nothing zip zero zilch to their playing performance

I don't understand. You're playing defenders in defending positions? What's wrong with that?

I just had a team in another GW play a league shield game monday, smfa sield tuesday and have a league game tonight, my entire first 11 are @below 75%fit, Im not a Gold manager, I though fitness isnt affected by the above?!?!?

I'm in for a hammering tonight, dont have the biggest squad in the other GW :(

they're no Porto like :D

the players condition will always decrease no matter what unless your assistant rotates your players

only in friendlies they don't mata

Fitness isn't affected by SMFA competitions either. But standard league Shield games, yes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭Rafa1977

swoody wrote: »
    the players condition will always decrease no matter what unless your assistant rotates your players

only in friendlies they don't mata

Don't think SMFA competitions are effected, just League, Shield and Cup.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,201 ✭✭✭batistuta9

new game update today http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=158329 dealing with wages/money

not too happy with it, with another team i've 47 loaned out & 12 rated 92 or above but some of it makes sense, especially in the kind of GW's they describe

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement