Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Lost 1-0 to Newcastle.

That's 7 games in a row now...

I'm in trouble...

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Techniques07

The match ended 2 - 2 between Sevilla and Tottenham Hotspur in their Friendly fixture.
    López and Navas were amongst the goalscorers

GG Spurs. And the draws continue... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

A mix of second and 3rd string players against what looked like a full strenght Roma

Mr Freeze was unable to prevent a FC Porto defeat to AS Roma.
    FC Porto slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat against AS Roma in their Friendly fixture.

That aint too bad

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Fenerbache haven't won in 8 games

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Lost 1-0 to Newcastle.

That's 7 games in a row now...

I'm in trouble...

Second string Newcastle as well:-)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

The match ended 2 - 2 between Sevilla and Tottenham Hotspur in their Friendly fixture.
    López and Navas were amongst the goalscorers

GG Spurs. And the draws continue... :(

Second friendly in a row that ends with me going 2-0 up and then drawing 2-2.

Still, again Hernandez scores and gets MOTM :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,201 ✭✭✭batistuta9

what about starting a thread for the friendlies results bolloxs?

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Techniques07

batistuta9 wrote: »
    what about starting a thread for the friendlies results bolloxs?

There doesn't be that much friendlies chat on here so why make this less active? Some days there's feck all posts on here so don't see the point. Keep this thread active.

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

Are you actually serious Málaga CF??

Ronaldinho gets 4 goals against me again in a 5-4 defeat. Damn!! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

You guys ready :D

Matthew Scorr steered Málaga CF to victory against Standard Liège.
    Málaga CF outclassed Standard Liège and beat them 5 - 4 in a thrilling Friendly encounter.
    Ronaldinho was in fantastic goal-scoring form and bagged 4 goals, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Isco was also on the scoresheet for his side.

He did it again... agaisnt the same team :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    You guys ready :D

Matthew Scorr steered Málaga CF to victory against Standard Liège.
    Málaga CF outclassed Standard Liège and beat them 5 - 4 in a thrilling Friendly encounter.
    Ronaldinho was in fantastic goal-scoring form and bagged 4 goals, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Isco was also on the scoresheet for his side.

He did it again... agaisnt the same team :cool:

Screw you man.. From all staff at Standard Liège... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,201 ✭✭✭batistuta9

There doesn't be that much friendlies chat on here so why make this less active? Some days there's feck all posts on here so don't see the point. Keep this thread active.

i see what you're saying

but there's not much point for a new forum then, just though to keep here for chat, transfers, results, etc.

was going to suggest putting all the results updates in it, though talk about form, the result in here but thought it wouldn't go down well
    people be loving the results posts :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭RickyOFlaherty

batistuta9 wrote: »
    new game update today http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=158329 dealing with wages/money

not too happy with it, with another team i've 47 loaned out & 12 rated 92 or above but some of it makes sense, especially in the kind of GW's they describe

I really thought this would spark some discussion .. probably the biggest change in the game for a while. It does make sense ... in that it will discourage player hogging and farming of youth players .. but you have to wonder if it does not favour the bigger teams with the bigger stadiums. Would be great if you could increase the size of your stadium .. perhaps dependent on league performance, finances etc.

At the moment though, it probably won't impact so much on the boards.ie league as the talent is well spread out and still more or less at the clubs with the bigger stadiums

Playing Roma tonight and I am struggling to pick a team which is a good thing I suppose but I will be kicking myself if I make the wrong calls

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

^At least you have the squad...something I do not.

Never liked Roma since them taking Di Natale for basically nothing! Hope u slaughter them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

I really thought this would spark some discussion .. probably the biggest change in the game for a while. It does make sense ... in that it will discourage player hogging and farming of youth players .. but you have to wonder if it does not favour the bigger teams with the bigger stadiums. Would be great if you could increase the size of your stadium .. perhaps dependent on league performance, finances etc.

At the moment though, it probably won't impact so much on the boards.ie league as the talent is well spread out and still more or less at the clubs with the bigger stadiums

Good change IMO..The lads running the game need a user friendly app asap tho in my opinion!The mobile version of the site is a pain!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Haven't won 2 in a row yet so the probability that I'll lose tonight is high, so I'm going all out attack.

Maybe there's a method to the madness.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,206 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Big night ahead in Division 4 tonight.

3rd placed Genoa host 4th placed Standard Liege.

Top of the table Marseille who have lost two on the trot travel to Galatasaray who have found form under their new manager.

The in form team Hamburg who find themselves in 2nd spot travel to Malaga who themselves have found form under their new manager.

A group of teams below them will all be hoping for some slip ups to gain some ground and stay in touch for the play off spots.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

My stadium is 28k, second lowest attendances n Division 1, the chairman should reward me with an extension if I manage to stay in the top 10

Haven't won 2 in a row yet so the probability that I'll lose tonight is high, so I'm going all out attack.

Maybe there's a method to the madness.

U
    You're PSV right? My lot are fair unpredictable anyway so that might just work!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    U
    You're PSV right? My lot are fair unpredictable anyway so that might just work!

My lot are normally shít so I highly doubt it will. Serious saving for a rebuild is all I can do. Hopefully won't get relegated.

Is there any way to search for teams at the start of a new gameworld?

Im not a gold member but kept an eye out for any leagues coming to the point of starting a new season, found a game with newxaste starting season 2. .... And Tevez up top!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

New Season Game Worlds and Coming Soon Game Worlds

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Big night ahead in Division 4 tonight.

3rd placed Genoa host 4th placed Standard Liege.

Top of the table Marseille who have lost two on the trot travel to Galatasaray who have found form under their new manager.

The in form team Hamburg who find themselves in 2nd spot travel to Malaga who themselves have found form under their new manager.

A group of teams below them will all be hoping for some slip ups to gain some ground and stay in touch for the play off spots.

hopefully a few draws happen and my boca juniors move above 5th :P

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Wolfsburg 0-2 West Brom

Zera, Morrison

After 2 draws, we're back on track :D

Real Madrid up next though :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

IvySlayer wrote: »
    Wolfsburg 0-2 West Brom

Zera, Morrison

After 2 draws, we're back on track :D

Real Madrid up next though :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Fenerbache lose 2-1 to leverkusen

Haven't won in 9

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Matthew Scorr earned a draw with Málaga CF against Hamburg.
    The match ended 1 - 1 between Málaga CF and Hamburg in their Division 4 fixture.
    Cesar was on the scoresheet for his side.

Can't complain about that.

• Advertisement

Damien O Grady earned a draw with Newcastle United against AS Roma.
    The match ended 1 - 1 between Newcastle United and AS Roma in their Division 2 fixture.
    Neymar was on the scoresheet for his side

Conceded in the 88th minute so 2 points dropped

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement