Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Ill be able to sell alessandro matri on 6th of june

Hes rated 90 and in outstanding form
    Check him out

Only reason im considering selling hom is because i just bought jermaine defoe from spurs and only play one striker in my formation and will never be able to keep the two happy.

Hamburg here

ill be interested on the 6th

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

not impressed Hamburg, not impressed!

“My heart breaks. Really, I have tears in my eyes. Starting is Matri's best role. He’s an offensive forward with one of the best noses for goal I ever saw. But for most people it means more to play for Juventus than Hamburg. We cried for 20 minutes, in each others’ arms, when he left.”

Juventus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

swoody wrote: »
    not impressed Hamburg, not impressed!

“My heart breaks. Really, I have tears in my eyes. Starting is Matri's best role. He’s an offensive forward with one of the best noses for goal I ever saw. But for most people it means more to play for Juventus than Hamburg. We cried for 20 minutes, in each others’ arms, when he left.”

Juventus

Ha hes served me very well and is top form its just ill never keep him and defoe happy and players lose value when are concerned so ill have to sell one before one gets cranky!ha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Ill be able to sell alessandro matri on 6th of june

Hes rated 90 and in outstanding form
    Check him out

Only reason im considering selling hom is because i just bought jermaine defoe from spurs and only play one striker in my formation and will never be able to keep the two happy.

Hamburg here
    How much for matri?

Eddy Mac steered Dortmund to victory against Portsmouth.

Dortmund outclassed Portsmouth and beat them 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Atsu scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Rémy was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Delighted with this as I played my reserves too give my first team a break and the gamble paid off..back on top too :-)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

MrMac84 wrote: »
    How much for matri?

18million would make him yours june 6th:)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Starting to see the problems of joining a big club after the season is underway.

Still have the problem that no one wants to sell an even remotely big player. Don't worry, I fully understand and appreciate, and I'm not moaning about people. Most it's frustrating having a hefty budget but only being able to land one of my ten targets so far :( I get the reason too; anyone who sells fears they won't be able to replace with a similar player. Just getting frustrated that every one I target is locked down :(

Guess I'm going to have to change tactics.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

anyone who sells fears they won't be able to replace with a similar player.

Thats why I won't sell Isco... and because of his soon to be rating increase :D

Yeah, which is why I say fair enough. I've contacted quite a few managers asking about players, and the response tends to be "I think he's about to rise" (No ****, that's why I'm after him :P) or they don't reckon they'd be able to find a replacement.

I've got no answer to the second one given how hard I'm finding it to even get a basic replacement for some of the people I've lost.

New tactic then; rather than go for two BIG players (and I was ready to pay big for them), I guess I'll start to shut up the Spurs shop and just try and focus on youth :/

Also, it annoys me how little resources their are online to read about players, values and stats in the game. There tends to be topics from two years ago for some players and nothing else...

Also, people who log on once every day or two but don't respond to transfer offers :(

Starting to see the problems of joining a big club after the season is underway.

Still have the problem that no one wants to sell an even remotely big player. Don't worry, I fully understand and appreciate, and I'm not moaning about people. Most it's frustrating having a hefty budget but only being able to land one of my ten targets so far :( I get the reason too; anyone who sells fears they won't be able to replace with a similar player. Just getting frustrated that every one I target is locked down :(

Guess I'm going to have to change tactics.

if you think thats hard with a good club. imagine me with boca juniors when i can only buy from external clubs :L

• Advertisement

lol yeah, First Division Problems I guess :P

"Oh look at me with all my cash and no way to spend it" :P

Chelsea free in 4 days. Maybe whoever takes them over will give me Torres...On a related note, rather than waiting till the 30 days is passed, could we start talking about who is taking over them now rather than wait till the time is up? Though I think Mac is away, isn't he?

lol yeah, First Division Problems I guess :P

"Oh look at me with all my cash and no way to spend it" :P

Chelsea free in 4 days. Maybe whoever takes them over will give me Torres...On a related note, rather than waiting till the 30 days is passed, could we start talking about who is taking over them now rather than wait till the time is up? Though I think Mac is away, isn't he?

i think the way now is for the top few highest ranked managers go into a draw? or is it the top manager that gets it?

either way i cant get them because im new :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,201 ✭✭✭batistuta9

I really thought this would spark some discussion .. probably the biggest change in the game for a while. It does make sense ... in that it will discourage player hogging and farming of youth players .. but you have to wonder if it does not favour the bigger teams with the bigger stadiums. Would be great if you could increase the size of your stadium .. perhaps dependent on league performance, finances etc.

At the moment though, it probably won't impact so much on the boards.ie league as the talent is well spread out and still more or less at the clubs with the bigger stadiums

yeah so did i

i don't know if it will discourage it that much, with the big clubs anyway. it's still very doable for them

smaller teams will come off the worst in this big time, automatically raising the wages with a rating increase & making the >92 rated have higher wages are going to make it tough with what they take in

also building up a small club is going to be far harder too, the change to players rating rising anytime at all already made that a bit harder

some it won't effect this league ever i think, well if it keeps going like it is - high number of managers, as youth farming is impossible

Also, it annoys me how little resources their are online to read about players, values and stats in the game. There tends to be topics from two years ago for some players and nothing else...

you're not looking in the right place i think

go to the player discussion forum

batistuta9 wrote: »
    you're not looking in the right place i think

go to the player discussion forum

Most of the recent posts I find aren't much used tbh though. They fall into two categories.

1. "Lads, is Ronaldo any good? What about Falcao?" (i.e. Questions which don't need answers).

2. "Is this young lad good?" but the guy in question has already been bought in our game world :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I had a dream last night that I was playing a SM match, except it allowed you to control the players like FIFA if you were online during the match. I was playing Udinese and their manager wasn't online so I beat them 11-0.

It was genuinely upsetting when I woke up and remembered I'm facing relegation. :(

lol

I'm still lurking in the shadows.get it?shadows?ha ha

The problem with starting too discuss the Chelsea job now is their manager reading this and logging in just for spite when some one thinks they have the job..

As soon as (if) Chelsea job becomes free there will be a 24 hour window for applications.i will make a post here (not on soccermanager) too help disscusion and activity in this thread. A manager will publicly post his intention too take over Chelsea and the club he now manages.the next manager will cut and paste the last managers name and club above his (thus having all managers in one place and making my life easyier).
    When the 24 hours are up ill check each manager with their ranking at that time and the highest ranked manager will be awarded the job.If people are interested in the new managers club then we will repeat the cycle.

I hope people follow that.In this way then we all decided seems too be the fairest way.

Most of the recent posts I find aren't much used tbh though. They fall into two categories.

1. "Lads, is Ronaldo any good? What about Falcao?" (i.e. Questions which don't need answers).

2. "Is this young lad good?" but the guy in question has already been bought in our game world :(

you want to be looking at the player ratings type threads

guys post what players they think will get ratings increases, etc.

who to buy, is that what you're looking for?

P.S Greetings from sunny Santa Ponsa

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

MrMac84 wrote: »
    P.S Greetings from sunny Santa Ponsa

Bastard.

; )

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Techniques07

When offering a player for to a club, what's the value beside your players? Is that the chairmans valuation of that player, because it's different from the value on the players profile. For instance, Navas as 15.4 million on his profile, but 23.2 mil when I offer him in exchange.

BARGAIN ALERT!!!

ca350984be463bd5153ee898767c76d9.png

AC Milan bound.....Money.gif

looking forward to a +8-10 rating rise....

32183-Lakers-bro-deal-with-it-gif-phtM.gif

looking forward to a +8-10 rating rise....

4/5 tops

4/5 tops
    nah +8 defo!

nah +8 defo!

playing in the columbian second division :pac:

edit: yeah maybe he might

playing in the columbian second division :pac:

edit: yeah maybe he might
    going to AC Milan!

AC Milan!

played 0.000000000 times for milan

seriously, good find though

played 0.000000000 times for milan
    all he needs is 5 starts (i think) then.......cha ching!

• Advertisement

all he needs is 5 starts (i think) then.......cha ching!

what'll that matter

his next increase will be based on the apps. for the team he just left

be interesting to see, if he plays.
    lots of ^ if he does

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement