Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,206 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

MarkY91 wrote: »
    hopefully a few draws happen and my boca juniors move above 5th :P

You got your wish with a victory which moves you up to 4th and a victory off top spot!

I've fallen out of the playoff zone after being comfortably beaten by Standard Liege.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

You got your wish with a victory which moves you up to 4th and a victory off top spot!

I've fallen out of the playoff zone after being comfortably beaten by Standard Liege.

Its really tight in division 4 its still anybodys game up there i drew with malaga leaving me 2points off the top on 2nd place. The next 3 weeks(6 games) i feel will tell a tale as to who will get the top two spaces. The playoff places i feel could go down to the wire.

Hamburg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

The playoff places i feel could go down to the wire.

It really will... Only 6pts between 6th & 16th

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

So, I asked about loans before and people said that loans in real life last till the end of the season.

Does that mean a season in-game or in real life? For instance, I've got Gnomes out on loan. Will he return now that the season is over in real life? Or do I have to wait the 30 or so turns we've got left in ours?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,201 ✭✭✭batistuta9

So, I asked about loans before and people said that loans in real life last till the end of the season.

Does that mean a season in-game or in real life? For instance, I've got Gnomes out on loan. Will he return now that the season is over in real life? Or do I have to wait the 30 or so turns we've got left in ours?

the 30 turns

it actually depends when he was loaned out, if he was loaned out when the GW began, meaning he was loaned to them in real life, you have to wait

but if you loaned him yourself, you should be able to bring him back

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

batistuta9 wrote: »
    the 30 turns

it actually depends when he was loaned out, if he was loaned out when the GW began, meaning he was loaned to them in real life, you have to wait

but if you loaned him yourself, you should be able to bring him back

Is this definitely the case?

I vaguely remember recalling a few players who were out on loan when in took over Wolfsburg...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,201 ✭✭✭batistuta9

wnolan1992 wrote: »

I vaguely remember recalling a few players who were out on loan when in took over Wolfsburg...

not 100% on it but seen it mentioned

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

wnolan1992 wrote: »

they may of been in summer leagues..... most leagues finished last week and are now in playoffs. i think its only Ligue 1, Primera Division and super lig who still have a while to go yet

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

When offering a player for to a club, what's the value beside your players? Is that the chairmans valuation of that player, because it's different from the value on the players profile. For instance, Navas as 15.4 million on his profile, but 23.2 mil when I offer him in exchange.

Your letting Navas go?!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

yeah perfect results for me. top of the league team is dropping major points last 3 games. there is like 10 teams who can win it :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,206 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

MarkY91 wrote: »
    yeah perfect results for me. top of the league team is dropping major points last 3 games. there is like 10 teams who can win it :eek:

Yeah it is wide open! I seem to suffer more at home, so need to address that,

Meanwhile i go into this weekend terribly depressed and the lads are making me wear one of those orange Ireland jerseys as I have just taken Argentina to a 4-1 defeat in Macedonia :o

batistuta9 wrote: »
    you want to be looking at the player ratings type threads

guys post what players they think will get ratings increases, etc.

who to buy, is that what you're looking for?

I've spent the evening going through threads on the forum. Generally, I get a list of 20 guys in a thread. Go through each player to find they were all snapped up when the game world started :(

I see 'my' James Rodriguez and Man City's Mouthino are moving to Monaco for a combined fee of 70m .... in real life

will that affect their ratings?

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Techniques07

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Your letting Navas go?!

I was trading someone else, but as a new player I wasn't sure what the value difference was about, and couldn't find it on the forum. I've since figured it all out.

Having said that, every player in my team is for sale, just not sure if someone will pay the prices ;)

I see 'my' James Rodriguez and Man City's Mouthino are moving to Monaco for a combined fee of 70m .... in real life

will that affect their ratings?

By the way, the split is reported as Mouthino @ 25m and Rodriguez @ 45m :eek: , so that is 45m nice starting price for any further managers looking to negotiate with me for young James.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

I would welcome Sahin back since the season is over in real life, would love him back actually!

Second in the table on GD due to my leaky defence, outscored everybody so far but a little loose at the back. Two bad results in a row has seen my cushion at the top disappear. Alonsos injury hurt, now he is back hopefully we can kick on again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

By the way, the split is reported as Mouthino @ 25m and Rodriguez @ 45m :eek: , so that is 45m nice starting price for any further managers looking to negotiate with me for young James.:D

Was a ridiculous price tbf, Porto did so well there

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Midlife Crashes

Accidentally played my full team in the shield, The Guy I was against playing his second team.... Lost 3-2
    Played the same team 2 days later...Me playing my second string team him playing his full strength team... Won 1-0

Soccermanager logic :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Chelsea job up in 3 days......very tempting.

Think at this stage, I'll be saving my money to tempt whoever takes over the job to part with some people :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

who gets the chelsea job? i know the highest ranked managers get the first choice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

I was thinking of putting my name in but think I'm happy enough with Sao Paulo and trying to get them to Div 1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

kryogen wrote: »
    I would welcome Sahin back since the season is over in real life, would love him back actually!

Second in the table on GD due to my leaky defence, outscored everybody so far but a little loose at the back. Two bad results in a row has seen my cushion at the top disappear. Alonsos injury hurt, now he is back hopefully we can kick on again

I had a word with sahin this morning and he wants too stay in Germany bud.Claims hell go strike if you recall him so here's 5 million for him.ha ha

The offer for Jesús NAVAS of Sevilla from Tottenham Hotspur has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

38million

As part of the deal, Caulker will also be leaving Spurs tomorrow and joining Sevilla as well for a price of 10m.

Bale one side, Navas the other. Come at me bros :)

Right lads.

You may think it's hilarious when you counter an offer I make for a player by saying you'll give him to me for Bale. It's not. When I get that "offer" three times a day, all it does is make me inclined to take my business elsewhere permanently. If you don't want to sell someone to me, just decline the offer. ;)

Do others with big players have that same problem?

Meanwhile...

The offer for Jason STEELE of Middlesbrough from Tottenham Hotspur has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Young keeper for 5.2m. Needed back up to Lloris, especially as I'm trying to move Fridel on.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Isco this... Isco that :mad:

Everytime someone says "I'll swap ya him for Isco" I add 10million onto his price :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Not anymore but at the start I had everyone after Ganso

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

I HAD the same problem with Lewandowski.Not any more as im not really looking for players im working on tactics more so and will strengthen in the close season

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

If you don't want to sell someone to me, just decline the offer. ;)

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Isco this... Isco that :mad:

Everytime someone says "I'll swap ya him for Isco" I add 10million onto his price :pac:
    just update their status to "Unavailable to Transfer". no one can bother you again!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Techniques07

Right lads.

You may think it's hilarious when you counter an offer I make for a player by saying you'll give him to me for Bale. It's not. When I get that "offer" three times a day, all it does is make me inclined to take my business elsewhere permanently. If you don't want to sell someone to me, just decline the offer. ;)

Damn, I could have asked you for Bale instead of Caulker :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement