Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,201 ✭✭✭batistuta9

I've spent the evening going through threads on the forum. Generally, I get a list of 20 guys in a thread. Go through each player to find they were all snapped up when the game world started :(

you'll get some soon enough, they can't buy everybody :pac:

what type of players are you looking for

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

MrMac84 wrote: »
    I HAD the same problem with Lewandowski.Not any more as im not really looking for players im working on tactics more so and will strengthen in the close season
    b43ef7b1be56a74d24bec26e0292c5af.png

this made me chuckle a bit......

merlingiggle.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

swoody wrote: »

merlingiggle.gif

I though my 55 man squad was big :eek:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

just update their status to "Unavailable to Transfer". no one can bother you again!

Have, but I don't think that stops counter offers...

just update their status to "Unavailable to Transfer". no one can bother you again!

I've James Rodriquez @ Unavailable to transfer but regularly get a PM asking about him ... 45m in the real world probably = 80m here?:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    I've James Rodriquez @ Unavailable to transfer but regularly get a PM asking about him ... 45m in the real world probably = 80m here?:D

their is a limit to what managers chairmen allow them to make. not 1 chairman would allow 35 million let alone 80

MarkY91 wrote: »
    their is a limit to what managers chairmen allow them to make. not 1 chairman would allow 35 million let alone 80

thats fine by me :cool:

I reckon I'll be after 120m+ for Bale then :pac:

I reckon I'll be after 120m+ for Bale then :pac:

So Rodriquez and one of my 40m rated young fellas should seal the deal then ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Techniques07

Anyone up for a friendly tonight?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,206 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Anyone up for a friendly tonight?

Request Genoa in division 4 if you ain't got one yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Slide Rule Pass

damn it! i was hoping to get a friendly but i cant send out requests :(

velez sarsfield.

Mr Freeze steered FC Porto to victory against Everton.
    FC Porto beat Everton 4 - 2 in a thrilling Friendly encounter.
    Rodríguez had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Jovetić and Van Wolfswinkel were amongst the goalscorers.

looked like 2 string 11s - Jovetic hatrick

Spurs 2 - 0 Kiev

Once again, Hernandez gets MOTM, despite not scoring.

my boca juniors drew 1-1 with juventus tonight. thats me still unbeaten after my first 7 games in charge. of the games were draws though :( lol

Following the friendly, Spurs and Kiev announced a deal...

The offer for Brown IDEYE of Dynamo Kyiv from Tottenham Hotspur has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Brown Ideye has been swapped for Clint Dempsey & 6m.

Got my back up striker who is a good young up and comer. Happy with that deal.

Happy with the day actually. Brought in Nevas, Ideye and Steele. Caulker and Dempsey out. Reckon I just need one top level CB now and I'm happy with everything :)

Following the friendly, Spurs and Kiev announced a deal...

The offer for Brown IDEYE of Dynamo Kyiv from Tottenham Hotspur has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Brown Ideye has been swapped for Clint Dempsey & 6m.

Got my back up striker who is a good young up and comer. Happy with that deal.

Happy with the day actually. Brought in Nevas, Ideye and Steele. Caulker and Dempsey out. Reckon I just need one top level CB now and I'm happy with everything :)
    Rolando! :D

Reges FERNANDO has completed his move to Boca Juniors from FC Porto for 13,000,000 plus Leandro PAREDES:D

Edit:
    I posted the above on the News feed in the game and it became:

Mr Freeze (FC Porto)
    Mr Freeze unveils their new signing! Leandro Paredes will join their FC Porto squad from Boca Juniors for 13,000,000 plus Reges Fernando :eek:

Now that would be some deal for Boca, instead it as the first line of this post suggests: Fernando = 13m + Paredes :cool:

Well, that was a productive morning...

Dave Shadow unveils their new signing! Selim Kayaci will join their Tottenham Hotspur squad from AS Saint-Etienne for 450,000. (Sorry Juvi ;) )

Dave Shadow gets their man! Jason Steele will join their Tottenham Hotspur squad from Middlesbrough for 5,200,000

Dave Shadow has landed their transfer target! Jesús Navas will join their Tottenham Hotspur squad from Sevilla for 38,000,000

Dave Shadow gets their man! Brown Ideye will join their Tottenham Hotspur squad from Dynamo Kyiv for 6,005,000 plus Clint Dempsey

Deal for Caulker to Sevilla also confirmed. Waiting on two more offers to external clubs as well. :) Nearly out of money then, unless one or two deals come through.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

merlingiggle.gif
    Players who will strengthen my team.Not young additions too my reserves...

• Advertisement

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Players who will strengthen my team.Not young additions too my reserves...

ill be waiting in the shadows for 30 of your players to hand in transfer requests in a few months :L

Tonight in Division 2, an evening of re-unions at St James Park.

YANGA-MBIWA and SANTON are guaranteed rapturous welcomes from the Newcastle fans and it just possible that Mr Freeze may finally be shown some appreciation by the Newcastle supporters after it emerged he is a die-hard Newcastle fan.

Porto must win tonight to be sure they stay in touch with the play-off positions.
    While Newcastle will be looking for a win to stay top of the league.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Socky08

Need a win tonight. dropped my keeper for a young lad after his three 5's in a row. have the heavy hitters back from injury and i'm against bottom of div 4 rangers so i should be able to get a good win.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,206 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Socky08 wrote: »
    Need a win tonight. dropped my keeper for a young lad after his three 5's in a row. have the heavy hitters back from injury and i'm against bottom of div 4 rangers so i should be able to get a good win.

You've had a bad run lately, but I once thought I would get a much needed win against Rangers too only for Macheda to score for them in a 1-0.

Top two play bottom two in division 4 tonight.

Spurs vs United tonight.

Giving Navas his debut. Looking forward to seeing what he and Bale can achieve together.

Spurs vs United tonight.

Giving Navas his debut. Looking forward to seeing what he and Bale can achieve together.

dont get ur h0pes up, it took Jovetic a small while to settle at Porto, Same goes for Neymar at Newcastle I believe...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

Spurs vs United tonight.

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    dont get ur h0pes up, it took Jovetic a small while to settle at Porto, Same goes for Neymar at Newcastle I believe...

Ya, it seems to take players a while to settle at new clubs

You've had a bad run lately, but I once thought I would get a much needed win against Rangers too only for Macheda to score for them in a 1-0.

Top two play bottom two in division 4 tonight.

i played them the other day. was 3-0 up and they got 2 goals and had me ****ting it at the end :P macheda scored agaisnt me too the bastard

Yeah, not expecting the moon and the stars. That said, Hernandez has had a good start at Spurs. He's had something like 3 MOTM performances from the 5 games he's played :P

• Advertisement

aaron lennon for me played his 1st 2 games. 1 goal, 1 assist, 1 MoM. its lucky wether your player performs or not

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement