Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Well people have till 11am too apply so if you change your mind let us know.

Game Update 28/5/13

The Finances section of the game has been updated to include a new weekly view of the finances rather than the previous turn based snapshot which should making tracking the financial performance of your club easier.
    There is also now an option to select the Charts tab which shows key financial elements in visual form. On this tab there are two similar charts showing club income and expenditure. As you might expect, the 'All Income/Expenditure' chart includes every item of revenue and cost, including things like player sales/purchases and prize money. This might sometimes give you a distorted picture of club finances (i.e. if you have just signed or sold a player) and so there is another similar chart called 'Regular Income/Expenditure' which does not include things like player sales/purchases and prize money and so should give a clearer picture of how well your club finances are progressing.
    Recent game updates place an increased focus on managing your wage bill and we hope this new feature will make this element of the game easier
    2e91f30d6ac1e43b552152b205f64efa.png
    fb2f4eb3e80fadbec761ddf5d505e693.png
    6221123489e7958564150ce00662038b.png

-667,000 as of now this week....awesome! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Boca withdrew there bid!

im trying to get the fc twente job so i withdrew it so hes not stuck at an unmanaged club. fair thing to do :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

MarkY91 wrote: »
    im trying to get the fc twente job so i withdrew it so hes not stuck at an unmanaged club. fair thing to do :)

Congrats man, you have actually restored some faith in me that therw are actually real people playing this!

Right move and well done

• Registered Users Posts: 14,206 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Is there a link which shows a table of manager rankings?

Congrats man, you have actually restored some faith in me that therw are actually real people playing this!

Right move and well done

i only bid so high as it was pissing me off that about 99% of the youth i go to buy have been snapped up. looks like spurs got him now. ome to think of it. i dont think i was ever going to let the transfer complete. i made it late when i was tired and stupid lol

• Advertisement

i only bid so high as it was pissing me off that about 99% of the youth i go to buy have been snapped up. looks like spurs got him now. ome to think of it. i dont think i was ever going to let the transfer complete. i made it late when i was tired and stupid lol
    thought it was Genoa who got him.... but now he's withdrawn his bid. make you wonder how many of the bids where genuine or where they just lodged to piss others off?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

I don't think Bender is for sale, a new bid comes in every day by the same club and it's always declined.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

Happens to everyone, I've made a few rash transfers in the past that I regret too. At least you realised yours in time :)

swoody wrote: »
    thought it was Genoa who got him.... but now he's withdrawn his bid. make you wonder how many of the bids where genuine or where they just lodged to piss others off?

i think spurs are the current highest bidders. who were the original 2 bidders before the player was leaked here? i hope one of them get him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

Is there a link which shows a table of manager rankings?
    As far as I know the only table there is shows the top 10. But you can find out anyone else's by looking at a match preview for one of their future matches

• Advertisement

I only lodged mine to piss others off, I don't mind admitting that . . .

LKTPmpp.jpg

Daemos wrote: »
    As far as I know the only table there is shows the top 10. But you can find out anyone else's by looking at a match preview for one of their future matches

Yeah found the one with the top 10 alright, shame they don't have a full table, would make it easier when considering whether to apply for jobs or not.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

i think spurs are the current highest bidders. who were the original 2 bidders before the player was leaked here? i hope one of them get him

afaik, it was Juvi and Dortmund, both who pulled out when everyone else started bidding.

Meanwhile, if anyone wants a friendly tomorrow, hit me up :)

Juve then me

afaik, it was Juvi and Dortmund, both who pulled out when everyone else started bidding.

I got my bid in before Dortmund, nearly had it in the bag too bit I re-bid once he bid

i didnt pull out of the deal, my bloody chairman cancelled it.....i had it in the bag!

i signed Corner McGrandles from Falkirk for 100k instead

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

The offer for Frank ACHEAMPONG of Buriram United from FC Porto has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

I LOVE the fact that I found this fella by reading the Belgian papers, there is some benefit to being from Belgium :D

This kid is at Anderlecht and dubbed the 'Ghanaian Messi' - one can only hope!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Matthew Scorr steered Málaga CF to victory against West Bromwich Albion.
    Málaga CF beat West Bromwich Albion 2 - 1 in their The Boards.ie League Cup Round 4 fixture.
    Morata had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Júnior and Kacaniklic were amongst the goalscorers.

Another big team taken out :cool:

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Matthew Scorr steered Málaga CF to victory against West Bromwich Albion.
    Málaga CF beat West Bromwich Albion 2 - 1 in their The Boards.ie League Cup Round 4 fixture.
    Morata had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Júnior and Kacaniklic were amongst the goalscorers.

Another big team taken out :cool:
    how many rounds are left....it must be close to the final, no?

how many rounds are left....it must be close to the final, no?

I think the next round is the 1/4 finals.

Am there myself with Genoa after beating Bordeaux 2-1 in the battle of Division 4,

With Malaga there too, Division 4 are doing well!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Cup tonight but I need to rest my players for the league game, relegation zone is scary.

Think might sacrifice the cup.

Lol

Fielded my second team, none of my big hitters playing. Won 2-1.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭nbar12

I'm going away for the summer and I can't see myself updating my Dynamo Kiev team too often while I'm away so it would be unfair to keep a job that someone else might want. So how do I remove myself from the league!?

The Boards.ie League Cup 1/4 Final Draw:

Genoa CFC v B. Munich

São Paulo FC v Liverpool

PSV v Málaga CF

Dortmund v AC Milan

The Boards.ie League Cup 1/4 Final Draw:

Genoa CFC v B. Munich

São Paulo FC v Liverpool

PSV v Málaga CF

Dortmund v AC Milan
    if it was for real the teams in bold should win but since its soccermanager, Genoa, Sao Paulo, PSV and AC Milan should stroll through.....

if it was for real the teams in bold should win but since its soccermanager, Genoa, Sao Paulo, PSV and AC Milan should stroll through.....

fielding on form players, good tactics, countering opposition formation > squad strenght. much like real life

Free Agent Gyliano VAN VELZEN has completed his move to Tottenham Hotspur for 700,000

And faith slowly disappearing again.......

Not pissed off that I lost.the player, am pissed of as to WHY I lost the player. Believe it or not ive actually been quite helpful to others behind the scenes regards targets and what not, but the way this has gone down has rightly changed my mind tbh.....

I don't know why, bit I honestly did expect people to withdraw their bids in light of what happened regarsds the player on this thread, naive on my part for sure.

Draw a line under and move on to the next SECERET (hint hint) transfer I suppose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭WilcoOut

fielding on form players, good tactics, countering opposition formation > squad strenght. much like real life

i dont believe it for a minute! pot luck is how this game is run

Free Agent Gyliano VAN VELZEN has completed his move to Tottenham Hotspur for 700,000

And faith slowly disappearing again.......

Not pissed off that I lost.the player, am pissed of as to WHY I lost the player. Believe it or not ive actually been quite helpful to others behind the scenes regards targets and what not, but the way this has gone down has rightly changed my mind tbh.....

I don't know why, bit I honestly did expect people to withdraw their bids in light of what happened regarsds the player on this thread, naive on my part for sure.

Draw a line under and move on to the next SECERET (hint hint) transfer I suppose.

i withdrew my 2.9 mil bid. because i may be leaving boca juniors and the biggest reason was to give the 2 original bidders a chance to get him. was unfair. id be pissed off if it happened to me too

WilcoOut wrote: »
    i dont believe it for a minute! pot luck is how this game is run

its not. im my 2 other gameworlds. if played a total of 10 seasons. i won 9 of them. ive great squads now but i didnt start off with a good on at milan. ive also used to own a few small clubs who were winning stuff too. its a combination of tactics, luck and player ratings.

...application countdown for chelsea and twente appear to be over. looks like i got the twente job and Concobhar O'Maolruanaidh got the chelsea job.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Jesus, he was a kid. I get it was unfair to some how the name got outed, but some people are acting as if we had a live murder with this "losing faith" stuff. Chances are after this incident, he'll never be heard of again. I don't think anyone's lost out on a world beater here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement