Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Beat Porto 2-1, always fun!

why is every one enjoying beating me so much :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    why is every one enjoying beating me so much :confused:

In a good way bud!!!!

In a good way bud!!!!

I know ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

won my friendly 4-1 tonight. thats me still never lost a game in my 11 games in the gameworld :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Slide Rule Pass

MarkY91 wrote: »
    won my friendly 4-1 tonight. thats me still never lost a game in my 11 games in the gameworld :)
    i'll give ya a friendly on saturday and end that run (provided you don't lose tomorrow)

• Advertisement

i'll give ya a friendly on saturday and end that run (provided you don't lose tomorrow)

what team are you? come at me :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Slide Rule Pass

Vélez Sársfield :cool:

Im next after velez! Hit me up with an invite ;)

i only wanted to tell how proud i was. ganging up on me now :( lol

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

Looks like I'm the only person that sells decent players to keep the transfer market healthy!

Go me! :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Few clubs opened up today I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,201 ✭✭✭batistuta9

pepper180 wrote: »
    Looks like I'm the only person that sells decent players to keep the transfer market healthy!

Go me! :rolleyes:

you know the old SM saying 'a fool and his 94 rated players are easily parted'

:pac:

Everton tonight, Dortmund on Sunday. Both 6 point games to me. But who to rest tonight to be ready for the Germans :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

Gosh, half way through the season already?

I just realised who I'm against tonight: Zenit

3rd vs 1st in Division 2. Another massive game, I have to win to get things back on track

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Socky08

have a chance to knock hamburg out of the title race for the foreseeable future if i can give them their 4th defeat in a row tonight. it would be good news given that they were right up there a few weeks ago and have a strong squad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

What's people's over all opinions of the game?can they see themselfs sticking with it?

MrMac84 wrote: »
    What's people's over all opinions of the game?can they see themselfs sticking with it?

Personally, I see myself in it for the long run if others stick with it. My fear is one generated from starting up similiar games online in the past though (e.g. Minecraft or Fantasy Football). Others leave in droves and suddenly, I lose interest because if I'm going to stare at a blank screen on my own, I can do other things instead.

Provided this topic stays active at least, I'm in for the long haul :P

After that, the only real complaint I have is the ****ing Chairman. Wish he'd butt out of transfer business...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Most definitely :)

Just wish people would stop buying all my targets :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

SM have a new update..... top-notif-green2.png
    Username

June 6, 2013

We have introduced "usernames" and this can be used by your friends to find you on Soccer Manager. Each manager has automatically been given a unique "username", but this can be changed via Account Settings > Change Details. You can change your "username" as often as you like. We have also made a change to "Manager Name" as you can now change this more than once.

http://www.soccermanager.com/community.php?action=gameupdates

• Registered Users Posts: 14,222 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

I will be in it for the long run too, I mean I have become quite involved with Genoa and you really take your club to heart. I had thought about applying for other jobs, but like someone else mentioned I'd rather try rise with a smaller club than try keep a big one at the top.

I can understand how some will be losing motivation if they are continually losing as an active member, I think I have been quite lucky with how things have gone for me.

As long as this topic stays active we will be fine, it is the fun thing about it. The first half season has flown by!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Techniques07

Personally, I see myself in it for the long run if others stick with it. My fear is one generated from starting up similiar games online in the past though (e.g. Minecraft or Fantasy Football). Others leave in droves and suddenly, I lose interest because if I'm going to stare at a blank screen on my own, I can do other things instead.

Provided this topic stays active at least, I'm in for the long haul :P

Pretty much the same for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Thats why I'm not a fan of too many different threads for every little thing I much rather try if possible too keep everything in here

Thats why I'm not a fan of too many different threads for every little thing I much rather try if possible too keep everything in here
    i was gunna post this a few weeks back when othersnwanted threads for friendlies, transfers, results and a hole load of other stuff some of which have been created. i might as well now for the crack.......

23753d1216512869-official-oklahoma-forum-chattin-thread-rip-thread.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

I'll be sticking with it as the transfers here are a lot harder to force through (dodgy dealings aside of course) it makes it better when you do eventually land a target!

i agree. i never even check the other threads in the soccermanager forum, just this one. this thread is what will keep the gameworld big for a long time.

can.....
    • Dortmund 8th
    • Marseille 12th
    • Zenit 19th
    • Spartak Moskva 26th
    • ACF Fiorentina 29th

please respond to my friendly request otherwise i'll look elsewhere or if someone else wants a friendly those dates....you know what to do! ;)

Nah, cant see myself sticking with it, sure i hardly ever log on :p

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Socky08

swoody wrote: »
    can.....
    • Dortmund 8th
    • Marseille 12th
    • Zenit 19th
    • Spartak Moskva 26th
    • ACF Fiorentina 29th
    please respond to my friendly request otherwise i'll look elsewhere or if someone else wants a friendly those dates....you know what to do! ;)
    i have no request as far as i can see

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

Matri. 90
    Arshavin 89
    Pepe. 89

All for sale

Hamburg

• Advertisement

To people putting in bids for Kaboul, he's going nowhere till I get in a new first choice defender. Sorry. Once I get one, I'll be more inclined to let him go...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement