Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Never did I suggest it was cheating ...

just pissed that I started the move for Isco and got ended up loosing out in the way I did, they could have told straight up they were doing a deal between themselves and for me to bugger off!

It was literally only decided yesterday. The pen was put to contact last night and the contact was agree.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

And then Madrid come looking for Rodriquez @ 25m :rolleyes, no problem, I'll accept that offer there now ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

pepper180 wrote: »
    Really to be honest, Its none of your business about my deal with Bremen? I value Berba at a different standard as I do Pato.
    But hey,

Lets face it.. You have neither now :rolleyes:

Well ot kind of is of your asking me to pay an amout for one of your strikers and a far far better one is 'available' (but only to your brothers club at a frighteningly small price, bit shhhh dont tell anyone that part)

But yeah, as u said lets face it.... I have neither

Pato - **** all I could have done as it was a done deal anyway

Berba - if I wanted him I could have.kept quiet and paid your extortionate amout now couldnt I?

Reason I dont have 1 is because I didnt WANT 1, dont fool yourssel...

Your not that clever....

Oh, kinda have to follow up on the Isco deal now that everything is in public..... too bad!!!! Could have been a handy one for ya

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Never did I suggest it was cheating ...

just pissed that I started the move for Isco and got ended up loosing out in the way I did, they could have told straight up they were doing a deal between themselves and for me to bugger off!

In fairness he wanted Isco and I wanted Modric... So we just cut out the middle man :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Benjamin MENDY.

It's confusing I know... But i've already worked it out.

It would have been pretty straight forward only for the chairmans.

Btw I'm not sure he will be allowed to give you 13m for Mendy as his chairman may not allow it. My chairman would only let me go to 7m

• Advertisement

Btw I'm not sure he will be allowed to give you 13m for Mendy as his chairman may not allow it. My chairman would only let me go to 7m

:rolleyes: oops!:rolleyes:

:rolleyes: oops!:rolleyes:

Just spotted your counter offer....

Made me smile!!!!!!!!

Sorry not 13M... Actually 3M

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Chairmen value players differently

Well ot kind of is of your asking me to pay an amout for one of your strikers and a far far better one is 'available' (but only to your brothers club at a frighteningly small price, bit shhhh dont tell anyone that part)

But yeah, as u said lets face it.... I have neither

Pato - **** all I could have done as it was a done deal anyway

Berba - if I wanted him I could have.kept quiet and paid your extortionate amout now couldnt I?

Reason I dont have 1 is because I didnt WANT 1, dont fool yourssel...

Your not that clever....

Oh, kinda have to follow up on the Isco deal now that everything is in public..... too bad!!!! Could have been a handy one for ya

Yes it was to my brother's club at Bremen (Eric Pepper).. but tell me how you think I made it a small price?? 7M plus Aaron Hunt from Bremen!! Are you completely ignorant to the situation or is this just sour grapes because you didn't get Berba or Pato :( ..

Now now, don't be getting personal saying 'I'm not that clever'.. No need to get harsh ;)
    also you obviously wanted one when you put in bids for Berba and threw a tantrum when i sold Pato! :pac: :pac:

• Advertisement

@ malaga.... surely it would make more sence to keep the ball in your court and do the Mendy deal first?????

Wake up man!!!!

Hahahahaha :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

Ah ok

So it's modric and 11m for isco and mendy?

Best of luck to both clubs with the transfers

Yes it was to my brother's club at Bremen (Eric Pepper).. but tell me how you think I made it a small price?? 7M plus Aaron Hunt from Bremen!! Are you completely ignorant to the situation or is this just sour grapes because you didn't get Berba or Pato :( ..

Now now, don't be getting personal saying 'I'm not that clever'.. No need to get harsh ;)
    also you obviously wanted one when you put in bids for Berba and threw a tantrum when i sold Pato! :pac: :pac:

Lol! Ah now man, ill help you down off that stage! I made you an OFFER, I never bid!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your managing one of the biggest clubs in the game, wakey wakey time!!!!!!!!!!

And again! It could not possibly be about me not landing Berba cause I could have stayed silent, lodged my bid and then asked you about pato AFTER I landed him!!!!!

Truth is, you want to sell pato for 17, fine...

Your not catching me for 8.5 though....

Ah ok

So it's modric and 11m for isco and mendy?

Best of luck to both clubs with the transfers

Thanks man! Yeah Modric and 11M for Isco and Mendy! We had to do it this way! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

e31.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

So essentially the deal is :

RM get Isco & Mendy for Modric + 11m.

I think??!!!! :P :)

Not that it would bother the likes of Estudiantes (me!) in any case!!!

EDIT: Got there before me.

OK Enough...

There's a deal in place... I've played this game long enough to know what I'm doing.

I've been in contact with The Madrid manager and he's been sound with me. I'm not even remotely worried about being ripped off.

There's obviously a lot of sour grapes around at the moment so I'm going to bow out from this thread till the deal is complete.

Lol! Ah now man, ill help you down off that stage! I made you an OFFER, I never bid!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your managing one of the biggest clubs in the game, wakey wakey time!!!!!!!!!!

And again! It could not possibly be about me not landing Berba cause I could have stayed silent, lodged my bid and then asked you about pato AFTER I landed him!!!!!

Truth is, you want to sell pato for 17, fine...

Your not catching me for 8.5 though....

I am managing one of the biggest clubs, yes.. are you? Oh.. wait.. No.. You aren't :( its ok... :( don't get too worked up about it pal ;) ..

I know I'm not catching you for 8.5M.. He sold for 7 :pac: (Even thought many people would have payed more.. E.g Dortmund)

Real Madrid have made a new offer reported to be worth 13,000,000 for James RODRÍGUEZ of FC Porto

Ok so you've already cut the man out of the 'triangle' and now your pulling the piss????

• Advertisement

now your pulling the piss????

How does one do this :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

Real Madrid have made a new offer reported to be worth 13,000,000 for James RODRÍGUEZ of FC Porto

Ok so you've already cut the man out of the 'triangle' and now your pulling the piss????

haha this is gas! I personally couldn't give a Paddy Rats, but its funny how people get so worked up about things :pac:

I am managing one of the biggest clubs, yes.. are you? Oh.. wait.. No.. You aren't :( its ok... :( don't get too worked up about it pal ;) ..

I know I'm not catching you for 8.5M.. He sold for 7 :pac: (Even thought many people would have payed more.. E.g Dortmund)

So what your basically saying is you were wrong, I didnt 'bid' on berba and your sorry...

Yeah cool, I accept!

Sound!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Ganso is going no where... no joke, he is worth 50m to me and even at that I'd be reluctant

DyldeBrill wrote: »
    haha this is gas! I personally couldn't give a Paddy Rats, but its funny how people get so worked up about things :pac:
    Ya shuda seen him last week when Spurs signed some player on him :pac:

So what your basically saying is you were wrong, I didnt 'bid' on berba and your sorry...

Yeah cool, I accept!

Sound!!!!!

Yeeeaaaaaah... If thats what you got from that kid.. well done! :) ..

Hope you do well in Div3.. See you in 2 more seasons if you get promoted...

Here is to hope!! :)

Hey Perrin, sort you're internet out ya ***************888

**** :P:P:P:P

Hold up there pal. You just landed yourself a very lucky job as far as soccer manager goes, no need to be a knob about it

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

popcorn.gif

• Advertisement

I literally have no idea what the point of this comment is?
    Some sort of dig because he chose to take over a team where's there a bit of challenge? not 1 where the average rating is 88 and a boatload of resources.
    This thread is getting out of control
    Hey Perrin, sort you're internet out ya ***************888

I'll sort nothing,this brazilian internet is great

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement