Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

pepper180 wrote: »
    Yeeeaaaaaah... If thats what you got from that kid.. well done! :) ..

Hope you do well in Div3.. See you in 2 more seasons if you get promoted...

Here is to hope!! :)

Or you could keep ****ing Madrid up and ill see ya in 1!!!!!

Peace!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

Hold up there pal. You just landed yourself a very lucky job as far as soccer manager goes, no need to be a knob about it

A knob you say? Have you been reading what he has been saying? :pac:

Less of the name calling too please, thanks! :)

I was being nice and civil! Ah well.. I guess not all of us are as witty as the rest!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

managers bitching to eachother...just like the real thing:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

At least I wasn't lying or being underhanded about it........ I actually just told the truth and you threw the toys out

Thats all that happened!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

MarkY91 wrote: »
    managers bitching to eachother...just like the real thing:D

Wait and see... Sao Paulo, Div 1 winners in less than 4 years, RM relegated in less than that :P

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

I just gonna follow the Wenger approach on transfers from now on

“We were considering him (Ruud van Nistelrooy) and Francis Jeffers and, in the end, we went for Jeffers.”

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

Less of the name calling too please, thanks! :)

I was being nice and civil! Ah well.. I guess not all of us are as witty as the rest!

Wen Udinese play you, I'll make sure to set my tacking to hard !

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭MRTULES

So if anyone wants to annoy someone else by selling a player that someone was after for way under their value, Cruzeiro are here to help
    :)

I'm drunk :/

At least I wasn't lying or being underhanded about it........ I actually just told the truth and you threw the toys out

Thats all that happened!

I wasn't lying or underhanding you? what makes you see that?

Look, You wanted Berba, I told you I would give you him for 8.5. We agreed.
    You told me to wait until you finished with selling Klose. I said ok.

A few hours later you came to me ranting and raving about me selling Pato (which was for 7M + Aaron Hunt). You told me I must be joking making you pay 8.5 for Berba. We both got into a bit of a scruff about it and i got no formal bid from you. I then got a formal bid from someone so I sold Berba for 7M (which i could have made more and he started bargaining me at 6M).

My Pato deal has nothing to do with you so why bring it up? Its a whole different player with different ratings,ages and prospect. I sold Pato to someone else, Berba would have gone to you if you didn't go off and one.

So what is the problem my amigo?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

I'll just have to put it behind me, not trust Real or Malaga managers in the transfer market again and watch Rodriquez rack up the rate increases!

Btw Madrid, no point in you bidding on any of my lot, 100m would buy ya one of one of my youths!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

looks like transfer dealings with Real are no more unless he has other brothers in the game who sell him players

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

I'm drunk :/

I'm in between two minds what to think about my new neighbour

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    I'll just have to put it behind me, not trust Real or Malaga managers in the transfer market again and watch Rodriquez rack up the rate increases!

Btw Madrid, no point in you bidding on any of my lot, 100m would buy ya one of one of my youths!

Ok no problem, Sorry for all the confusion and dilly dallying. Best of luck in the league mate! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    I'll just have to put it behind me, not trust Real or Malaga managers in the transfer market again

Please explain this to me?

I was offered a better deal from Madrid... Why would I take yours?:confused:

swoody wrote: »
    looks like transfer dealings with Real are no more unless he has other brothers in the game who sell him players

Harsh.. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,201 ✭✭✭batistuta9

DyldeBrill wrote: »
    Wen Udinese play you, I'll make sure to set my tacking to hard !

Jennamarbles-badass.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Midlife Crashes

Sorry for not posting much.. Went on an 8 game unbeaten run. Lost 2-0 to Shaktar tonight....
    Jackson Martinez still hasn't risen past 88 :mad::mad::mad:
    There's a new Madrid manager??? What happened to Kryogen ??

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    I literally have no idea what the point of this comment is?
    Some sort of dig because he chose to take over a team where's there a bit of challenge? not 1 where the average rating is 88 and a boatload of resources.

I had a challenge, I still have a challenge! I was back in Div4 Fighting for promotion which I could have got but I seen Real Madrid pop up and I got it which I am chuffed with! My new challenge is to try win the title.. Gulp..

DyldeBrill wrote: »
    I'm in between two minds what to think about my new neighbour

I'm always drunk :D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Please explain this to me?

I was offered a better deal from Madrid... Why would I take yours?:confused:

I was led to believe my negotiations to buy isco were still live, little did you know,while you and madrid were working out the other deal, i had 20+ more in the bank add the 25 i was going to get for rodriguez... I had already told you id add more to the isco deal to help with the modric deal, did you even consider renegotiating the isco price woth me?!

I would have been probably as annoyed if one of ye had told me to piss off as ye are doing a different deal between ye but i would had a little more respect for both managers

Jackson Martinez still hasn't risen past 88 :mad::mad::mad:
    There's a new Madrid manager??? What happened to Kryogen ??

should go to 90 v.soon, 89 min

he had to leave because of work

that's the trouble with threesome though, someone always gets hurt

batistuta9 wrote: »
    that's the trouble with threesome though, someone always gets hurt

Sick of it :(

:pac::pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

I had a challenge, I still have a challenge! I was back in Div4 Fighting for promotion which I could have got but I seen Real Madrid pop up and I got it which I am chuffed with! My new challenge is to try win the title.. Gulp..
    Perhaps I should have said its far more challenging

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

anyone wanna sail to Fenit from Crosshaven at 6am so i can keep reading this....? will only be a 16 hour sail :rolleyes:

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Perhaps I should have said its far more challenging

You've got that dead on! It is far more challenging in the lower Divs and I respect all who go for it and try do their best!

You've got that dead on! It is far more challenging in the lower Divs and I respect all who go for it and try do their best!

:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

I really like this league and this thread and you guys are a good bunch of lads but their is too much arguing every few days and it's a bit crap :(

• Advertisement

MarkY91 wrote: »
    I really like this league and this thread and you guys are a good bunch of lads but their is too much arguing every few days and it's a bit crap :(

I'd like to think it's banter for the most part. The only problem I've seen was the club swap and thats been sorted

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement